Oh my goodness!!!! What a great picture!!!! :) Im still smiling. So cute!!! And yes...the picture makes you want to tickle them. :) TOO CUTE, I loved this post!!!
I'm out of blogging ideas. You told Amy to take a picture of feet. Would you like to see a picture of my feet? I've had two foot surgeries in the last year :) It's a lovely site. By the way, those feet look worth kissing :)
That's SO cute. I'm with Ginger though, I believe baby feet were made for kissing. I have a cute picture of my daughter's feet from when she was 4 days old. I'll try to get it on my blog later.
Hi again.... I don't remember who's site I saw that on.... I wandered from site to site this morning...I tried to find it but didn't ....I think it was a comment you left somewhere that said something about never winning....does that help..?? hope so... (C: Heather ps... i see we have quite a few mutual sites that we visit...
17 comments:
Baby dolls feet?
Happy Weekend!
So cute! I hate to have my feet tickled but I love to have them rubbed.
Oh my goodness!!!! What a great picture!!!! :) Im still smiling. So cute!!!
And yes...the picture makes you want to tickle them. :)
TOO CUTE, I loved this post!!!
:)
Hugs,
Candy
Coochi, Coochi, Coo!!!!
Very cute! I'm very ticklish too.
I agree with Amy I love foot rubs.
You have a blessed weekend too!
Adorable and oh so clever.
That was to funny. lol :)
I'm out of blogging ideas. You told Amy to take a picture of feet. Would you like to see a picture of my feet? I've had two foot surgeries in the last year :) It's a lovely site. By the way, those feet look worth kissing :)
They're just crying out to be tickled!!!
Who would have thought a pair of feet would make me smile. I Love it...them.
Don't you just love baby feet? So sweet!
Too cute for words!
That's SO cute. I'm with Ginger though, I believe baby feet were made for kissing. I have a cute picture of my daughter's feet from when she was 4 days old. I'll try to get it on my blog later.
MommaRoar, that is exactly what those little feet need. Just a tickle or two. How cute couldn't get much cuter. connie from Texas
Tickle and kiss them!
I love baby feet.... just to kiss them and smell them...mmmmm nothing like a baby to love!
Heather
Hi again.... I don't remember who's site I saw that on.... I wandered from site to site this morning...I tried to find it but didn't ....I think it was a comment you left somewhere that said something about never winning....does that help..?? hope so... (C:
Heather
ps...
i see we have quite a few mutual sites that we visit...
Post a Comment