March 28, 2007

Momma Roar?

So, what do inquiring minds want to know about Momma Roar?

I'm game for some blogging topics.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you've already posted this, but have you told us about your childhood. I know about your teen conversion, but what's some fond memories of being a kid?
Are your kids like you or P.R.?

Just Mom said...

I agree with Ginger. Learning more about your youth would be fun. Maybe do a "frequently asked questions about me" post (where you grew up, where you went to college, etc.)

Just Mom said...

You could always search for a meme. :-D

Heidi Jo Comes said...

we're you ever tagged to reveal five things about yourself? there are a ton of new bloggers out there that haven't done it yet. you could reveal five and then tag someone else.

Anonymous said...

I liked Heidi Jo's idea. That sounds like fun.

Or, I don't know if you already done this, but you could tell of how you and your husband met. And put wedding pictures up and stuff. I always like hearing stories like that.

Jen said...

I like Heidi's idea!!!

Teresa said...

Please tell us 5 things about yourself that we probably don't know.

~ Amy ~ said...

Do the five things and then tag me cause I haven't done it either. LOL! Just kidding. Well, actually I'm not. Can you tell I need topics to write about too. This must be what writers block feels like.

Tina said...

Why is your name Mommaroar??

Lisa H said...

I'm with Tina, I was wondering about your screen name too! :)