March 6, 2007

Dear Sweet Little Peanut E

My darling E. I wrote of her the other day being able to sleep through anything. Well, guess what? She can sleep anywhere too.

We have 2-story family room. Our upstairs hallway looks down on the family room and I was upstairs taking pictures of the comforter we had just finished (see below).

It was time for Q to go to his room for his quiet time/nap and I put the camera in my sweatshirt pocket. After tucking him in, I thought I would check on my little girl, since she had been in bed for about half an hour. I walked into her room and she was not in her bed. In the past we've found her in various places of her room - sleeping on the floor behind her chair; on the floor, undressed, because she had a messy diaper and needed changed, but feel asleep before calling me; and last week we found her asleep in front of her dresser, sleeping with her legs under her dresser.

Today, I searched all those places and still couldn't find her. I was sure she hadn't left her room so I scanned the room again. Oh, what's this? Her closet door is slightly open. This is what I found.
I couldn't believe my eyes. I couldn't help not taking a picture, since the camera was in my pocket and all. She feel asleep next to her shoes...does this mean she'll have a shoe obsession like her mommy??

17 comments:

Teresa said...

None of our children have been great sleepers so this would be unheard of in our house! I love that she just lays down and sleeps when she is tired! So cute!

Susan said...

This reminds me of my DS 2 who used to fall asleep anywhere...we'd find him sleeping in so many strange places.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I LOVE the comforter. I wish I had this talent.

:-) Susan

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind me taking a peek of your blog. I seen you make comments on "Connie's Thoughts from The Heart" and thought I would take a look at yours. Again I hope you don't mind.

Very cute picture of your daughter, and the comforter is just beautiful, good job.

Just Theresa in Texas

TO BECOME said...

I don't know if she will have a shoe obsession but I sure hope she is as sweet as her mom seems to be. Connie from Texas

Lori said...

Oh that is just adorable.
When they are tired they just drop any where.
My kids too would have a hard time falling asleep anywhere. I had to lay with them in bed for some time to get them to sleep. UGGH

weavermom said...

That's adorable! She's a cutie.

Sandy said...

LOL What an adorable picture. If we could only crawl in a closet sometimes for a nap huh, what a wonderful world it would be!

Susan said...

Too, too precious for words. What a sweetheart you have. Takes after her sweet precious mother.

Just Mom said...

You captured a very sweet moment.

Pen of Jen said...

What a cutie pie! I love the picture. I hope you don't mind I'm going to browse around.
Take care

Momma Roar said...

Thank you for your sweet comments ladies!

I'm happy to have you browse around Jennifer!

Anonymous said...

Awww, how cute is she!!!!!! :)
TOO CUTE I say!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That is so precious. Definitely a Kodak moment!

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

That is so adorable!

Kelli said...

Oh, that is soooo cute!!! Hope she had a great nap!
Kelli

Julieann said...

All your children are just precious. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and of course I don't mind you commenting:) I am going to bookmark your blog, so I can read more in a little bit---I hope you have a lovely day.

Julieann:)

Tanya said...

I have identical pictures of me (at age 7) and my daughter (at age 2) sleeping in the bottom of linen closets. Too precious!

THANK YOU for stopping by my blog!! You're welcome anytime. And bring some friends! ;)

I have loved reading through your posts and learning more about you. Some day you'll have to share with me how you make it all work! I constantly feel like I'm running to catch up with yesterday.

Tanya
www.inthedailies.blogspot.com