The slideshow was super easy to do - it was actually easier than uploading pictures into a post. I always manage to delete pictures while trying to position them. Plus, I don't have my van this week, it is in the shop, so we are "trapped" at home. So, we're blogging to make the best of it, ha ha!!
And, yes, that is our house in the background.
If you haven't tried the slideshow thing yet, give it a try - it was fun. You'll likely see more of them here, even when I get my van back :)
9 comments:
Very Very neat slide show! I love all the "sparkles"! He looks so proud! How cute.....
In regards to your Nascar Post.....I like you pick the driver's by how "cute" they are LOL
I like your driver!! Very cool of Papa Roar to get a picture for you!
Oh, I forgot to mention in the last post. I absolutely love your house! It is huge, huge and very pretty. I love that driveway and the brick wall along the long driveway.
I will try this slide show thing maybe with the pictures from Easter this weekend at Al's parents. Very neat idea! Do I just click on the button by your slide show and figure out how to do mine. I'm so computer illiterate.
I also love your mom. Is it Victorian/colonial style?
I just saw this slideshow thing on someone else's site! How cool! I may have to copy.... :)
Lori - yup, just click on mine and it should take you there.
Our home is more colonial than victorian. :)
Beautiful house!! Thank you so much for your sweet, encouraging words today! It was a real blessing. I am glad I met you. :):)
Very beautiful house and GREAT JOB Q on learning to ride without training wheels!!! I think we'll work on that with Dawson this summer.
I watched the slide show and got busy and did not have a chance to comment. So now I will.
Looking back at my kids, I love the first that they have all had. The first steps, the first lost tooth, the first 'big kid' bike ride. The first job, and now we are experiencing first driver, first prom, first to take a college course.
It's fun to see where your family is. It really is the most wonderful thing in the world, being a mom!
Wow, what an incredibly gorgeous house!!!
Post a Comment