Go check out Splat Designs to register to win a free template design. If you win, you'll receive a "custom template with colors, textures, sidebar catagories, a signature and added to your blog." Drawing is April 1.
One more thing...I just read your comment. I'm glad you are learning about me and my family, it's sweet. I just learned something about you :) It's beautiful!
9 comments:
ok, I signed up but how do you get the image up on your blog. I tried copying the image you have there, but it only gave me a link to the site.
Choose "add an image from the web" where you upload photos. Copy the address there. :)
ok, where would I see that? "add an image from the web?" forgive me, I am computer illiterate!!
lol, ok, when you start a blog post, click on the button to add a picture. On the right is where you'll see upload image from web. :)
Cool!! I will have to check into it.
The drawing is on April Fools day??!! lol that funny. Any way, I'll go check it out.
I DID IT!! YEAH!!! Thank you!
Have I told you that I sooo love your blog and I'm so glad we are new friends? Well, I do and I am :)
One more thing...I just read your comment. I'm glad you are learning about me and my family, it's sweet. I just learned something about you :) It's beautiful!
Post a Comment