March 28, 2007

No more training wheels for Q!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a big deal for them! I remember all of my kids learning.

I love the big smile. Hurray for "Q"!

Just wait, before you know it he will be driving the car :)

Susan said...

Sooooo cute. He was so proud I'm surprised the helmet still fit!!! Or was it Mom getting the big head? All these memories and things are so important and to be treasured and I know you do.

Loved the presentation. Oh my, something else for me to learn to do.....after I'm through scanning!!!!!

Lori said...

I loved your slide show. I'm going to have to try that sometime.
Good Job Q!!!

I remember when Derek could ride without his training wheels too. He was so happy!

Just Mom said...

Woo-hoo!

You do realize that he now has yet another way to escape from mom and dad, right?
;-)

Susan said...

I love this show. What a memory for you and your little one.

I hope you don't mind that I added you to my blogroll. Have a GREAT Wednesday.

:-) Susan

Teresa said...

What a big boy!! BTW is that your house in the background? It is BEAUTIFUL! I am a huge fan of HGTV because I love to look at houses. Sorry I got off the subject! :)

Tina said...

How cute!! I love the presentation too! I don't even have time to update my blog, let alone make it all fancy like that!

Trella said...

How wonderful for your son. It is neat that you have a blog to be able to celebrate such an exciting event.
I love the slide show. Something else for me to learn:)

~ Amy ~ said...

Look at him go, just like a pro! By the way, gorgeous house, and I LOVE the stone hedge.

Anonymous said...

Love those pictures!!! :)
A slide show...one more thing for me to try to figure out. You know I still cant figure out how to post my picture for my profile. I tried that way you told me but it didnt work. I must have did it wrong. It kept saying link broken so Im wondering if the url for the picture was too long, that I hadnt copied it right.
Then I decided to try picasso and nearly ruined my computer. LOL
Oh well..
Hugs,
Candy

TO BECOME said...

I loved the slide show. I am glad there will be more pictures. connie from Texas

Kelli said...

What a great accomplishment!! I loved the sideshow!
Kelli

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Way to go little man!!!

On a different note... what a beautiful house. I also love that stone wall -- though I never be able to keep munchkin off of it. lol!

Heather K said...

awww he's a sweetie.... what a triumph for him!!! I sure like the looks of your lovely home... and the stone wall... I love stone...looks like you live out in the country... I don't keep everyone's details straight all the time! lol ;oD
Heather