March 30, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday

Remember my post about these?


I found this picture and it is from 1982. I would have been 7 years old.

Good shoes...Good times!

15 comments:

Momma Roar said...

Just wanted to add that since Susan (penless) has rejected my request to scan my photos, I have started on my own. ;) I have a feeling they'll only get scanned when I use them in a post - so Susan, next time you head to the east coast, stop by, pleeeeeaaaase!
lol :)

Susan said...

Tooooo cute!! I LOVE the fact that you are "still into them"!!

Have a GREAT Friday!!

:-) Susan

Lisa H said...

Love it! Cute childhood picture, too!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

please disclose the make and model of the shoes in the recent photo. they look cool and comfy...and i'm always up for a new pair of shoes!

~ Amy ~ said...

cute shoes - they look comfy. I love shoes that go with any pair of jeans.

Lori said...

It's fun to see a picture of you younger. You were cute!

Momma Roar said...

Make: Dansko
Model: Denim Pro

I bought these at one of their outlet store, they had a scratch (barely visible) and cost about $30. Brand new, they are $75. Yes, it is a lot for shoes, but once you try them, YOU WILL LOVE THEM. They are so comfortable. Go to the www.dansko.com website and see. I've also purchased some off of ebay. There is also their online outlet, www.danskooutlet.com.

Heather K said...

aww so cute..Thanks for the comment about your laced up shoes on my blog...amazing how little things like that can give me a little prod! :)
Have a great day!
Heather

Anonymous said...

1982, yes, yes. I remember it well. I also remember always having my sister's clogs on my feet and she would get mad at me, lol.

Cute picture of you by the christmas tree :)

TO BECOME said...

Looks like great times, Momma Roar. Thanks for sharing the photos. connie from Texas

Just Mom said...

Love the photo of you when you were little. Very cute.

The shoes are cute, too. They don't fall off your feet do they?

Trella said...

Cute shoes and they look so comfy. I love the picture from when you were yonger.
Trella

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Love the hanger in the front window, too. I had one of those in the 80's :) I feel old, I was married in 1982. You were just a little sweetie pie.

Anonymous said...

Loved the pic of you when you were younger. Hope to see some more! :)

Susan said...

I'm either from the dark ages (I know I know already!!!) or us Okie's aren't in style. I've never heard of clogs until you posted that about them. What makes them so comfy and special? Maybe I'll have to check into them. But as I said on one of my meme's if I'm in the house it's no shoes. My mother would never let me go barefoot when I was growing up and when I grew up I kicked off the shoes in the house!

Love the picture of you in 1980. Ginger says she feels old!!! In 1988 Mickey and I renewed our vows after 30 years of marriage. Something else to blog about. Oh my I hope I last long enough to blog everything on my mind and in my heart.

Just think Leigh Ann how quickly you'll be finished with your scanning because you've started so much sooner (in age) than I.