March 29, 2007

Would you mind picking up your feet?

I'm currently making changes to my blog layout, spring cleaning of sorts! Please let me know what you think and please tell me if the layout is too stretched that it doesn't fit on your screen - I'm new at this. :) I have a few more changes in mind, but they are still in the works.

I just wanted to say thank you for your kind comments about our home and boulder wall. The wall is something of a landscape nightmare at this moment - well, I guess it can stand alone (haha) but I would love to add some things to it sometime! If you ever see any great ideas of how to landscap rock walls, please let me know.

Continue below for a "Whether or not you wanted to know more...here it is" post!

Have a great day!

22 comments:

Kelli said...

It looks great!! I really like the grey and pink and it isn't too stretched out for my screen.
Have a great day!
Kelli

Sandy said...

I love the new colors!! But on my screen it's stretched out. I have to grab the little thingy below and scroll back and forth. I see Kelli said it's ok on her's so maybe it's just me!

~ Amy ~ said...

Leigh Ann, (just wanted to use it now that I know it) I had to move my screen over to read it all too.

Does your boy try climbing on the wall yet? I know mine would have been up there trying to walk the top of it. I still love it.

Susan said...

I like it too. I am jealous cause I'd love to learn to do some of this. I have a friend whose name is Leigh (spelled the same way) and my best friend growing up spelled her middle name that way.

Have a GREAT day!!

:-) Susan

Tracy said...

I like the new look! It fits on my screen as well. Some people say they have to scroll back and forth on my blog. Not sure why...

Just Mom said...

Love the new look. Your posts are a little easier for me to read. You go, girl! :-)

Sandy said...

Can I ask where you find the backgrounds for your blogs?

Sandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Great Job!! I like the new look. I like the pink and Grey combo!
I can see it all on my screen without having to scroll back and forth.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

looks marvelous. works on my screen just fine.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new look!!!!
It fits my screen perfectly.
Its so pretty!!!

Heather K said...

It fits my screen perfectly! Your new setup looks great.

Anonymous said...

I like the new look, like the colors better.

Julieann said...

OOOOHHHHH--I like it!!!! Grey and pink--very nice:) It isn't stretched out for my screen either

Julieann:)

Momma Roar said...

Thank you all for your help and kind words. I love the gray and pink! It was fun creating it - now I think I'm done for awhile - I added the picture at the top this afternoon! Now I need to go find where my kids are since I've been working on the computer :/

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm not sure what it looked like before, but I think it looks great now. Thanks so much for your comment. I hope you don't mind, but I added you to my friends list. I get kinda excited when I meet Weaver moms. I also added weavermomof2. Hope to hear from you guys again soon. By the way, this message will probably lead you to my old site, but I do not use it anymore. I am leaving that one for my kids... You'll find me at http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/angelswithapurpose/

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new look! I wish I had the computer knowledge to make a new header! One of these days I will get someone to design me a new layout.

I see that you finally outed yourself! :0) How fun!

Blessings,
Jennifer

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

It looks great to me! It fits on my screen just fine.

~ Amy ~ said...

Okay, okay. I see my screen is the only one that must be whacked or something. How come I have to scroll back and forth for these (MommaRoar, Tracy, and ??? (can't remember, maybe Heather). What size screens do you all have? Mine is a 19-inch screen.

TO BECOME said...

I really like your new blog. You are doing a good job. connie from Texas

Momma Roar said...

I think mine is 19". I'm not sure why it fits for some and not for others. Is it a bother?

Do you have to scroll to see the post or just the outside columns? As long as the post shows up nicely in the middle - I'm going to let it go.

~ Amy ~ said...

Don't change it just for me...I'll just keep scrolling.