After a long day yesterday with the kids by myself while T plowed at work and helped with the township roads,
and an early morning at church today,
with T back at work plowing this afternoon,
and when I'd rather have been inside,
under a blanket...
There was a bigger message I wanted to send to my children.
18" is hard to pack down to make a sleddable track! Fun times!
Unspoken I Love You's ... continued tomorrow
7 comments:
It looks beautiful and a time they will long remember :o)
Isn't that stuff fun! (If you don't have to plow or shovel it, that is).
You're a wonderful mom. Every day!
My mom was a mom like you! She's the best ever! Your kids will remember. I promise!
So fun! Love the Whoa-ho at the end!
how fun! looks like a perfect sledding run.
will you be getting more snow with this next storm?
Looks alot like South Dakota!!
I wish I could say I wanna come sledding...but maybe swimming? This summer. :)
Post a Comment