February 5, 2010

7"-12" of snow! Bring it on!

I'll enjoy the snow (more the watching than cleaning up of) but, just for the record, I'm really ready for spring.

post signature

4 comments:

Just Mom said...

If you need any luncheon meat, let me know. I stocked up on that stuff the past few times we expected icky weather. You know, in case of power failure.

angie128 said...

Awww man. I'm jealous. The weather people told me last weekend I was getting 6-8" of snow. All I got was 3/4" of ice. BAH.

Have a nice, cozy weekend!

Meg said...

Lovin Joe Calhoun! :) However, wishing it was a school day, so hubby could have an extra day off to cross off items on my 'gotta-get-it-done-before-baby-comes' list.

... said...

better you than me =) i'm wondering if we're going to get a blizzard this year. i hate the late season blizzards.

and i, too, am soooooo ready for spring.