oh my goodness, that wins for funniest blog post EVER. way to capture the true spirit of sibling-hood and motherhood! just mom had better appreciate your efforts:0) and yes, she does rock.
I'm so glad to see that your kids are "normal"! I love reading blogs...but this just says, "YEP, we're a real family!" A fun way to wish a happy birthday for sure.
22 comments:
BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*snort*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thank you.
:-D
That was just plain fun and smiles to see first thing in the morning!
Love the 2nd one where Big Brother is giving instructions!!! 5 shots to get the perfect one. You not only made Aisha's day you made ours, too.
That was GREAT! Oh C, what a doll! He was trying so hard.
What a fun way to celebrate a lady we just love so much!!!
Thanks for sharing with us.
JM, you rock lady! Happy Birthday.
I know you'll be back here to check the comments, hehe.
OH.my.word - that's funny! Looks just like a scene from my house!
Btw - where is Colin's baby face going??? :-( Is he growing up already? ;-)
BEST WW ever!!! Hilarious, LA. LOVED this.
awwww...that's cute!!
That is so funny. Love how those pictures play out.
And now I must hop over and wish Just Mom a happy birthday!
So ADORABLE!!!!!
Happy Birthday, Just Mom!
oh my goodness, that wins for funniest blog post EVER. way to capture the true spirit of sibling-hood and motherhood! just mom had better appreciate your efforts:0) and yes, she does rock.
I'm so glad to see that your kids are "normal"! I love reading blogs...but this just says, "YEP, we're a real family!" A fun way to wish a happy birthday for sure.
That is GREAT!!!
LOVE IT!
You are such a good friend. Hilarious!!! JM must feel like a million bucks after this post.
That is hilarious!!!!!
I love how E was staying out of it! ;)
LOL! That is hilarious!! And very cute!!!
Oh, they're so cute, and the progression of these pictures is so very, very funny!!!!!! Especially that second to last one!
lol... literally =D
love this sequence of photos. and how nice of all of you to wish such a special birthday wish.
Great photo story! :)
Very funny! There is always one in the crowd ;-)
The lengths some people go to just to be #1
*eyes rolling*
...wish I'd thought of it! Not sure Dave would look as cute sitting on our steps though, bawhahahaha!
LOL! Very funny...very cute...very sad. :)
Post a Comment