SO cute! I remember doing this as a kid esp. with my cousin, but Punkin never does - great memories! :)
So cute. Love the EARS!!!
CUTE!Did Q take the photos? Very nice. (Not that you don't take nice pics. :-D )
How cute! At least her audience was silent!
Hey, did you resize things? Looks great!Such fun! I was the mom that would come in the room and straighten all the toys and put them in order. A bit OCD, huh? All the toys needed the right clothes on as well.Enough about me, heheLooks like someone might make a wonderful teacher someday!
how adorable. i love that last photo.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
SO cute! I remember doing this as a kid esp. with my cousin, but Punkin never does - great memories! :)
So cute. Love the EARS!!!
CUTE!
Did Q take the photos? Very nice. (Not that you don't take nice pics. :-D )
How cute! At least her audience was silent!
Hey, did you resize things? Looks great!
Such fun! I was the mom that would come in the room and straighten all the toys and put them in order. A bit OCD, huh? All the toys needed the right clothes on as well.
Enough about me, hehe
Looks like someone might make a wonderful teacher someday!
how adorable. i love that last photo.
Post a Comment