February 6, 2010

Snow update

Saturday, 10AM


post signature

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Is it still coming down? My parents got about 2 feet in Western PA.

Lisa H said...

That's a great picture! Enjoy that lovely, fluffy snow for me and my family--we won't be seeing any of that this winter. :(

Shirley said...

WOW!!!! Ok, so now I am not missing the snow quite so much :) I didn't like the chipping out the driveway after the big snow on Feb 14th a couple of years ago. Enjoy!

Susan said...

WOW!!!! Makes my picture of snow on our patio table look puney!!

Susan said...

My gosh...these pictures really make me know that I am cut out to be a Florida girl! I wouldn't even know how to cope!

... said...

that is A LOT of snow!! is still coming down?

angie128 said...

Send me some...

Short Stop said...

I LOVE your pointers - especially to the one of "lots of snow". LOL!

We get these big storms about twice a year - and it's about all I can handle. LOL! Right now, we've got about 12 inches on the ground that's been here for several weeks - we've only gotten a few inches of snow (total!) in the last couple of weeks. SO grateful!

Enjoy it! I know my Baltimore friends and kiddos are lovin' finally having some snow to play in. We take it for granted here since the kids can go out in it whenever they want to. :)