February 22, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

I was looking back on some old pictures where my daughter would fall asleep in the strangest of places.  I really wanted to find the one of her sleeping in the closet while on vacation at the ocean.

This first one is from when she was 2.


This next one, she is 3.


And do you see her up there? In front of that door?


Let's take a closer look.

This is when she was ... oh wait, this was just last week. 

And yes, she's sleeping.

post signature

15 comments:

Just Mom said...

LOL!

Does she take after you, or after your hubby?

angie128 said...

A girl after my own heart. One who can fall asleep at the drop o....

Autumn said...

That is so cute! I always fell asleep on our bathroom rugs. =)

Janiece said...

These are fun! Your children are beautiful and I do love seeing all the pictures of them. I covet your yard...lol...area around your house! Looks like a little piece of heaven.

Susan said...

These always have amazed me.

Charity Hildebrand said...

That is just hilarious! Your kids have amazed me by the places and positions they can fall asleep in! WOW!

Tara O said...

ROTFLOL...what on earth do you DO to her? LOLOL.

Courtney fell asleep once trying on every shoe in her closet. I found her on her bedroom floor with a circle of shoes around her. She was about 3-4. It was HILARIOUS.

Anonymous said...

Just what are you putting in that child's milk?

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

That is too funny! I wish I could fall asleep that easy. :)

Short Stop said...

Don't you have pictures of C in these same positions - or at least sleeping in crazy positions himself? I've gotta know who *did* they inherit this from???

weavermom said...

I cannot get over this. I cannot get my kids to take a nap even in their beds!

Tracy said...

Awwww...so precious no matter how old she is!!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I am with Weavermom. David hasn't napped in months...how on earth do you make her so tired :)

Lynn said...

That's talent.

... said...

i remember those earlier pictures. you got to admire someone who can sleep just about anywhere.