February 11, 2010

day 4 - Unspoken "I Love You's" & Snow update

My husband brought these home on Monday because we were originally planning to go to the cabin this weekend.


They've been wonderful to look at this week since we got hit with 3' of snow!!


We had 18" over the weekend, and then another storm came in early Tuesday evening, with a third piggybacking taking us into Wednesday. Another 18"!  It finally stopped snowing last night.  But now the problem is the wind and the drifting that comes along with it.

It is wonderful to see the sun today!

Looking out our sliding door onto our patio.

The rock wall is almost totally hidden!


post signature

9 comments:

Susan said...

OK I've already told you I'm a snow dork. I have no idea what I'd do with all that snow. Soooo I have to know...do you go out? Do you walk in it? Does it ever block the front door? It's pretty...but I wouldn't like it after I took the pretty pictures, I don't think.

The flowers are gorgeous and must be such a nice burst of color amidst the winter you are experiencing!

Hugs,

Susan

Susan

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys did get blasted! At least the groundhogs are buried! LOL

I laughed at Susan's comments. I'm guessing she lives in the south! Yes, we go out in it. Those of us living in the north have no choice but to weather those nasty elements month after month! Of course it's not always blizzard conditions, but over here in my state you see white from about November until April!


Bless T's heart. The flowers are beautiful! How thoughtful and what a wonderful way to let you know you are loved and appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Oh,oh,oh...my google reader is NOT working. Do you use that? I'm not seeing any new posts and I know they are out there. Just a but frustrating.

Tracy said...

That picture of your playset looks EXACTLY like mine.

SNOW IS NO FUN!!!

weavermom said...

Yipes that is a lot of snow! Glad you have the flowers to keep spring in your heart! ;)

angie128 said...

Oh my good gravy. I've never seen that much snow in my life.
You'll be stuck there until June.

Just Mom said...

Welcome to South Dakota!

Kari said...

It's scary because before I read your comments, I was going to write exactly what Just Mom did. What has she done to me?!?! LOL

Lynn said...

You should keep him.