February 4, 2010

DIY Dish - Creativity Served

I believe you all know how much I heart the You Can Make This website.  I've gotten so many cool ideas from this site!  Not only can you buy sewing/craft patterns, they offer many for free.  While the YCMT website is everything DIY (do it yourself), they also have a You Can Quilt This, for quilting and hand-embroidery and SWAK Embroidery which is machine embroidery downloads.

And now, they're added something more.

They are introducing The DIY Dish - Creativity Served.  I think that title is the cutest.


At the DIY Dish, they are going to be “dishing out” some of the latest and greatest DIY projects in sewing, crafting, scrapbooking, home decor, kid projects, machine embroidery, hand embroidery, and more!

And their going to "dish out" these projects in a series of videos.  The videos are available to watch at no cost and will feature tons of great DIY projects.

To kick off the start of this new adventure, they are giving away two Janome machines - one sewing and one embroidery. 

Head over to this site, to learn what you can do to win.  And, to help further explain, here are the brains behind it all.   Kim and Kris are twins and the brains behind all these great ideas!!  It's a short 1-minute video.



post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what's this all about? I got totally lost.

Susan said...

Sounds FUN! I wish I had time for this sort of thing...well, not sewing so much as it's something I never really liked. But the other stuff...yeah.

:-) Susan

Anonymous said...

Ummm, yes I'm totally kidding! I've lost the crafting feeling.


Great idea and I've passed the link to a friend who will appreciate it totally!!!