LOL!I don't want to eat dust bunnies either.
I never heard the expression, "Eat my dust." Could you email me the rest of your conversation please. I need to be educated.
i wish that i had a vacuum who would eat them! instead of blow them around....pardon the rant.cute stuff.
Ging.....you seriously never heard the phrase "Eat my dust"?!?!?!?! That is too funny!!! I wouldn't want to eat dust bunnies either.....
Once they get too big they get called Dust Rhinos around here... But I still wouldn't want to eat 'em!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL!
I don't want to eat dust bunnies either.
I never heard the expression, "Eat my dust." Could you email me the rest of your conversation please. I need to be educated.
i wish that i had a vacuum who would eat them! instead of blow them around....
pardon the rant.
cute stuff.
Ging.....you seriously never heard the phrase "Eat my dust"?!?!?!?! That is too funny!!! I wouldn't want to eat dust bunnies either.....
Once they get too big they get called Dust Rhinos around here... But I still wouldn't want to eat 'em!
Post a Comment