However, this poses a problem. In previous years, at this point in the summer, we are starting our 3rd week of school. We've always figured why not start early since we are "stuck" inside.
We haven't put a dent into our school work yet. (Not that anyone is complaining!) But, like I told T, if we have a cool fall yet too, we may never get started! ;-D
5 comments:
i never thought about all of that. how many hours a day do you usually do? i wouldn't want to be inside doing school work on a beautiful summer (or fall) day either. i guess it's like everything else - it comes down to balance. good luck.
It's actually cooler here in Hawaii than I remember it ever being. It's AWESOME!
Haven't had our air on at all! I would love a little more heat around here, but the utility bills are great!
I hope the kids and mom are able to settle in soon and get crackin' on the old books :)
Uh oh!! I won't tell! =) You'll just have to make up for it later!
Glad you guys are enjoying your summer! :) You'll have to figure out some school you can do outside maybe! :)
Post a Comment