July 22, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Helping Dad (on a Sat)

The veins in the rock fascinate me.

post signature

7 comments:

Meg said...

I love the Lanc. Co image in the background! What would be a view of the quarry and it's surroundings if you didn't have a silo in the picture?! :)

Shirley said...

I want to go play in the quarry! :)

... said...

do your kids know how lucky they are. not all kids get to go play in a quarry =) i love the perspective of that last photo. it's beautiful.

krista said...

We live near a quarry too, but I don't think it's the one you have pictured.

I remember always being fascinated by them as a child though. What fun it must have been to actually play in one!

Susan said...

The first picture is my favorite. Naturally, it's of the kids :o)
Susan

Lynn said...

Those are some great pictures of the quarry....oh, and your kids are cute too. ;o)

weavermom said...

Looks like fun!