So, it's time for a giveaway!!
This past spring I was driving and listening to some new tunes on our local Christian radio station. "Since the World Began" started playing and I fell in love. I couldn't get enough of the song and couldn't find it online since the new cd hadn't been released yet. The cd, Glory Revealed II, will be released this Tuesday, July 14. I've had my copy pre-ordered for quite some time now.
In honor my 34th birthday tomorrow, I'd like to pass along a copy of this cd to someone. I can either gift it from iTunes or send the cd in the mail - winner's choice. Here's a little preview...
To enter, just leave a comment on this post telling me what you've put in the mail as my birthday present - ha! Ok, I'll be nice, just leave me a comment!
I'll pick a winner, tomorrow, on my birthday and post around lunchtime!!!
I'm off to celebrate.
Not really. ;-P

30 comments:
I'm shipping you a box of genuine South Dakota air.
;-D
I'm first, I'm first! Does that make me the winner? ;)
Happy Early Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Ummmmmmmmmm, I've put a wonderful, amazing, and fantastic surprise in the mail for you. Go stand by the mail box until tomorrow when it arrives. Promise not to walk away even if your children need you during the next 24 hours. It's so worth the wait.
There's nothing like some great tunes to listen to. I'm sure I'll be checking this CD out! Thanks for the heads up on some great music.
Now I'm off to go stand by my mailbox just in case there something headed my way ;)
Love you my friend and wishing 34 million blessings as you celebrate your 34th year. You are the best!
Hey, how did that happen? I was SURE I was first. Thanks a lot, JM. ;)
Nice try Lisa, JM has a way of changing the line up of comments. Don't ask me how, but she magically slips her comments up top every singel time!
No Leigh Ann, this is not attempt #2 to win the give way, just a comment, that's all :)
Hey JM.... :P
HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday!!! What a fun way to celebrate!
What a great way to celebrate a birthday!
I am crossing my fingers.
Smiles!
My birthday present to you is a prayer that you are blessed on this your special day. . .In HIS Love, your weaver sister, Carolyn who would like to have you mail this to our other Weaver sister Laura . . .
Please put me in the mix. My present to you for your 34th is the same I pray for you and yours every day......God's blessings.
Susan
Hey G, :-P
Happy Birthday a day early!
As your gift, I will let you share by birthday...lol, altough I am a little older than 34!
Just checking, what kind of cake are we having? Hope it's not that veggie/chocolate one :/
Would you like me to post 34 different comments on why I love you so? NO???? didn't think so. SHOOT!
I see Ginger is trying to cheat again. Shoulda known. ;-D
i love mac powell!! and i have every third day cd out there. i'm embarrassed to say that i haven't heard of the collaboration but it sounds like it would be fantastic.
you're always so generous.
Cheat? No way, I'm playing fair THIS time.
Happy Birthday tomorrow sweet thing!
"sweet thing"
*rolling eyes*
Leaving another comment on your blog because OH MY GOSH, you're needy.
;-D
Cracking up at this entire comment chain...that's how I was introduced to JM and Ginger in the first place. From a similar comment battle....that probably took place here.
Happy Birthday, sweet friend. We really need to get together sometime. I'll try to let you know when I'm in town.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
My oh my you are a young thing! How can that be?? I thought you were only a year behind me in HS?!
Enjoy your day and may all your wishes be granted. Or at least be heard ;-D
Happy Birthday! Fun to see you last night and hope you have a great night out to celebrate! Blessings, Michelle Diffenbach
Hi Leigh Ann! I see you commenting on lots of my favorite bloggers, so when I read on Just Mom's post that it was your birthday, I thought I better stop by.
Happy Birthday - have a great day!
PS - don't enter me in the drawing. The CD sounds great but if you should happen to draw my name on my first visit here, I would never hear the end of it from Ginger!
Pick me! Pick me!
Happy Birthday, Leigh Ann! I hope it's wonderful for you!
Am I too late? Happy, happy b-day! andrea b
isn't there some silly thing i can poke you with on facebook? oh wait, maybe i don't have enough hours logged or something to qualify:0)
enter me.
oh yeah, i thought there would be another post to wish you happy birthday on...so i didn't on my last comment!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS LEIGH ANN!
Sending love and birthday wishes from Oklahoma :)!
Comments closed for giveaway.
Thanks to all who entered. See next post for winner!
Post a Comment