July 16, 2009
I'd like to introduce...
my two-wheelin' daughter! She's been jumping on and off our "purple bike" (a $6 bike we don't have training wheels on) since Spring, but Sunday night she decided to really go for it. This video was taken Wednesday morning. I tell ya what, she is a determined little girl. Once she made up her mind to try it, she didn't stop. She was out all morning, afternoon and evening riding on Monday. Tuesday she slowed down a bit and had so much more energy to ride even further. She even learned to start herself! Last night, she was riding around our cul-de-sac and back up the driveway, which has a little bit of a hill to it and just kept plugging away. I think she's doing awesome!!
6 comments:
I love the determined, serious look on her face. What a grand job she is doing. Our Marc, the youngest, was our bike rider. He loved it and at age 13 even got into some of the BMX (I think that's what they called it) racing. He literally would ride until it was dark and we made him come in.
Susan
And she's how old??? My kids were 5 before they lost their training wheels!
Elle sure sounds like one determined girl!
AWESOME!
And look at that beautifully manicured lawn and groups of shrubs. :-D
How's that for acting surprised?
;-D
Way to go Elli!
Hold on to that momma R. soon it will be a car :-(
she IS awesome! fun to watch. thanks for sharing.
way to go elle!
Post a Comment