what a great skit (i love those guys). helping those who are in the valley can be so hard. never quite knowing what to say or do. and i do believe the best is to come along side of them in the midst of whatever is going on, but that's not easy either. it takes time and energy and commitment. but what ministry doesn't?
5 comments:
Thanks for sharing this. I am struggling with how to help a friend whose dad is dying. I have felt helpless.
Beautiful. I wept all the way through it when I watched it on Facebook this morning. I have been on both sides of the booth many times.
what a great skit (i love those guys). helping those who are in the valley can be so hard. never quite knowing what to say or do. and i do believe the best is to come along side of them in the midst of whatever is going on, but that's not easy either. it takes time and energy and commitment. but what ministry doesn't?
thanks for sharing this LA.
A very beautiful message.
It's August now, by the way...
Post a Comment