After reading PW's review on a pineapple zucchini cake posted on her new recipe site, I knew I needed to try it out. It had a cream cheese frosting - I knew it was a go.
So, I'm here today to tell you to put away those bananas I told you about to make last week's
Banana Zucchini Bread, grab a zucchini and your arpon - you've got to make this one.
The recipe is posted on my cooking blog,
here, and on PW's Tasty Kitchen,
here.
3 comments:
YUM! Can't wait to make it & try it...I'll let you know how it turns out & what the reviews are here!
OH! MY! GOSH! Hand me a fork. Actually, forget that. Create technology that would allow me to grab that piece you have photographed on your blog.
My zucchini is just starting so it will be coming out of my ears in a few weeks....I will def. have to try this!
Post a Comment