July 17, 2009

Friday's Five - Project Edition


1 - Pocket Tote special order for a special friend
2 - SewSensible's Faith Dress Top made for a dear friend's little girl born last October
3 - Test pattern for You Can Make This - skirt sewn onto recycled tank top (I didn't have any to repurpose, so I found this one at Tar.get for $3)
4 - Test Pattern - skirt with shorts underneath made from repurposed adult T-shirt
5 - I had so much fun with the above pattern, I made Elle a second pair with a green Tshirt. I'm also working on another tank top dress (#3).

post signature

11 comments:

Just Mom said...

What? You're not going to tell the bloggy world how long it took you to finish sewing that pocket tote??? ;-D

I love it all, LA. Elle is also such a sweet model. :-D

Amber said...

Where is the #4 pattern going to be posted at?

Amber said...

And speaking of repurposed stuff...this is super cute!
http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com/2009/07/guest-blogger-time-again.html

Andrea said...

Love, love, love Elle's dress (#3). Also, #2 is a cutie, too!

So crafty!!

Susan said...

You are just amazing. I love looking at your projects and I've missed being around here to "visit" with you. Hope all's well.

Susan

Lynn said...

Super cute!!! Elle is becoming quite the experienced little model. LOVE the tank top dress. Actually, everything you made is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so the tote took you awhile to complete, but you can bet the person who received it was THRILLED when she got it and LOVES it! I bet she tells everyone who made it and brags nonstop about it. I'm sure the colors are her FAVORITE! I bet an excellent seamstress looked it all over yesterday and commented on a nice of a job you did on it and how cute it is! I bet she even made a PRIVATE vlog abou it.

I'm just saying...

... said...

all so cute! i love the tank top dress for elle. and she is such a cute little model. you could probably put her into a burlap bag and she would still look good.

Susan said...

As always you are awesome.
Susan

weavermom said...

Wow- you've been busy! :) They look great - esp the tote bag.

MorningSong said...

Love the dress and skort! I need those patterns! :)