I made some modifications on a Taste of Home recipe (mostly increasing the amount of bananas and zucchini) and this turned out to be a wonderfully moist and very yummy treat!
I grate my zucchini (peel and all) with my food processor and believe it or not, the strands of zucchini are 3 inches long. They dissapear into this bread but give it a wonderful texture.
Need a way to sneak more veggies into your kids' diet? Or, just want a satisfying and healthy treat that is quick to make? Try this!
The recipe can be found here, on my cooking blog. Enjoy!

6 comments:
Love Z-bread...so moist. And anything with veggies and sugar rocks. hee!
Ohhhhh...I haven't had zucchini bread in ages! I gotta make some...as soon as I get settled in my new home! YUM!
this one i will do. i love zucchini bread. yum, yum.
That is awesome! I am always looking for new things to do with my zucchini.
Nummy!
where's the chocolate frosting!? =) it looks yummy even without it. now that i think about it, i'm not sure i've had a combination of both zucchini and bananas. might have to try this one.
Post a Comment