Today was a fun day in the land of bloggy.
I was able to talk to Tracy for over an hour today - what a special treat!! And guess what, she doesn't have any accent! lol Tracy, I really enjoyed talking with you today!
And, tonight, it was a gorgeous, so we went to the park and for some ice cream. While at the park, a woman walked up to me, and asked, "Are you Leigh Ann?" It was Jean - I couldn't believe it - it was wonderful to meet her in person. T and I went to HS with her daughter and her daughter and T graduated together (I was a year behind them). Jean, it was wonderful to meet you!
I was blessed today!
(`'•.¸(`'•.¸¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
*:-:¦: Leigh Ann :¦:-:*
(¸.•'`(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)
21 comments:
You have met too many bloggers!! :)
What fun!!
I was blessed too! I wish that I could have met you at the park!
That sounds like fun!!
how fun. did jean just recognize you from your blog pictures or did she know who you were through the school connection?
What fun. I could be jealous but the Lord doesn't like jealousy so I better not :o) That's 2 you've met so far and how many (?) you've talked to. WOW!!!
Susan
How cool is that. What fun to talk to a friend from blogland.
Guess what...I met someone from Blogland too....that I haven't met before either. I will post about it today or tomorrow.
How neat that she recongnized y'all from your blog pics! Small world, huh?!
Love your new header!
I received my first Southern Living mag and am so loving it! thanks for that great contest!
That's great! And here you weren't sure if you wanted your picture in your blog header...and now you were recognized because of it! It paid off. I love those pictures. It's fun to connect real people with e-mails and blogs!
How exciting! What a great day!
Leigh Ann
I came for a visit after reading Jean's post about your meeting at the park. I've met two of my blogging friends recently and hope to meet yet another one this week. It's so much fun.
I've enjoyed my visit to your blog and will come back. Very nice. I love the quote on your header. I have a plaque in my house and wrote about this quote just recently:
http://justabeachkat.blogspot.com/2007/07/moments-of-my-life.html
Hugs!
Kat
That is so cool!
I read on one of those bloggy surveys... do you dress up when you go out because you think you'll be recognized from your blog? I answered no. I thought it was funny though.
I'm glad you had a fun day yesterday. :-) I am not having fun over here as I think I've just lost all my old posts from the past 11 months. Yes, you WOULD think that when I changed the address that everything would just change over with it. But Nooooooooooooo, all the old posts are still referring back to my old, deleted blog for some reason. I don't know how to get them to redirect to my new blog address. It didn't work for me like it did for Ginger. awwwwwwkkkk!
Fun! You're such a superstar!!
That is pretty funny about dressing up because you might be recognized from your blog. Truth be told, yesterday was not a day I would have chosen to meet a fellow blogger! I had shed some tears that day, so my eyes were puffy, not much make up, I hadn't really "done" my hair because I didn't know we would be stopping at the park, etc, etc!! But I'm still glad to have met you, Leigh Ann! By the way, you looked GREAT! And your hubby looks just like I remember him from his high school days. And your kids are even more adorable in person than on your blog header!
How fun! You're famous!! :)
What a great day you had, Leigh Ann! How fun that you got to talk to Tracy!
Kelli
Ok, I have settled down now. You are correct, my archived posts are still there. The problem was actually with my link list of "recent posts". Those were still all linked to the old blog. I deleted them off and re-entered the last 10 posts. So now we are up and running again. Thanks for your help! Blessings, Diane
Fun time! Glad you two were able to chat...I have to find better times to get on and "see" you all online!
To funny about the park.
Have a great day.
So how many bloggers have you met and talked with anyway?!
BTW, I answered you back funny girl! LOL!
0:) Amber the Rambler;)
Bummer the Tracy you were talking about wasn't ME! ~sigh~
Post a Comment