Quintin (on the way home): "Boy, our tires are going to be so dizzy by the time we get home."
********************************
After a doctor's appt:
Nurse: "Would you like to pick out two stickers, since you got shots in two arms?"
Quintin: "Yes, I'll take this one" (pointing to Dash - a super hero boy) "and this one" (pointing to Vi - Dash's sister). "I'll give this one to Elle."
********************************
Upon returning to Grandma's, after the appt, to get Elle and Colin:
Quintin: "Here Elle, I got you this sticker."
Elle: "No."
I'm hoping some of his sweetness will rub off of her at some point. I think she was upset that we were back so soon.
********************************
Read my post below on my Name Tag Challenge! It a Tuesday 2 for 1 - 2 posts in 1 day!

16 comments:
Oh how sweet about the sticker for Elle :o)
Susan
Your little Elle sounds so much like my Ellie! I'm sure it's that little girl thing! Cute post!
K
That Quintin is a sweet kid. I'm sure Elle will catch on.
I love that... precious little giving hearted boy... And I love the conversation... wheels being dizzy? Makes sense to me! ~ Kim
Ok, I SO LOVE the tire comment. That is just such a funny comment to us, but really, it makes sense :)
The tires being dizzy is so funny!!
I love tiny talk Tuesday!
I love that Quintin was thinking about Elle! So cute. What a great brother. (BTW, Autumn was very similar, but she's sweet now!)
LOL about the tires being dizzy!! I often wonder that myself!
TOO cute of Quintin to share his stickers!! Caymen didn't have a choice when she got 2 shots and was offered 2 stickers. Poor Dawson thought his world was ending when he didn't get one.
Those are so cute.
How sweet of Quintin to share with Elle.
My kids do that for each other too...most of the time.
Awww, what a swet little boy you have there!
i love, "the tires are going to be dizzy." too cute. how can you keep from just busting out laughing?
I love the dizzy tires quote!! That's HIGHlarious (that's how my daughter says hilarious). :)
Very cute! It's sweet he was thinking about his sister after getting a shot.
On a different note... yes, I would love to hear more about the pioneer show on PBS. I've never heard about it!
LOL...Elle's answer was so funny! Quintin is such a sweet brother!
Kelli
Now, that's a sweet boy!! LOVE the comments, especially the tire one!! Toooo cute!!
Love those!
Post a Comment