This is the "Official Kasey Kahne" autographed hat used to draw names.
This is Kasey Kahne (left).
My wonderful hubby went to a truck show, stood in line, and had his picture taken with a guy his crazy wife thinks is cute!
Just wanted to clear everybody up on who Kasey is!
*****************************************************
Got this from Annie's (My life as Annie) and thought it looked fun...
You Lookin' at Me?
1. Are you taller than your mom? Nope, she's 5'3" and I'm 5' 1.5" (You know I'm gonna always count that .5 inch)
2. What color is your car? charcoal - its new (to us), so this is the first vehicle I've had that isn't blue for almost 10 years - it is very exciting, really! (and blue is even my favorite color)
3. What is the closest thing to you that is red? My teddy bear music box that plays "These are a Few of my Favorite Things." My mom cleaned her house and gave me a whole box of junk goodies. Do your mothers do this too?
4. What is your ringtone? Just a generic ring - not sure how to do the fancy stuff with it!
5. Are you sick? Not that I'm aware of.
6. What color is your favorite pillow? I guess I'll have to say the ones on the sofa in the family room - they are brown and tan - swirly designs.
7.What is your favorite video game? Mahjongg - very addictive - it isn't really a video game, though, it is on an addicting games website.
8. Had a nap today? Nope
9. Gold or Silver? I like both - my watch band is gold and silver - I love it!
10.Is there an animal that creeps you out? Pretty much everything that isn't a dog or cat - okay, maybe I'm not that bad, but I do get creeped out a lot. And remember, I wanted to be a veterinarian?
11.Who was the last person you rode an elevator with? My friend Megan, while we were at the mall, on a rainy day at the beach.
12. Did you go iceskating as a kid? No, I tried once when T and I were dating - I think my ankles are too weak, I couldn't even stay up!
13. Ever have stitches? Yes. 1) above my eyebrow - Apparently I was running around the house as a young child and my parents told me to stop. So my dear sister offered her help by sticking her foot out and tripping me - My head collided with a rocking chair. 2) after my car accident - I needed 14 stitches at my right temple. 3) 2 c-sections - they used stitches with Elle and staples with Colin. I now know that I heal better with staples than stitches. Interesting stuff, huh?
14. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi - this is my favorite drink EVER - 'cause I don't care for alcohol
15. How long ago did you kiss someone? When I put the kids down for naps/quiet time
16. What's something you want to do before you die? See my children accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior and marry a wonderful spouse.
17. Have you ever caught something on fire? A few meals!
18. Have you ever seen a ghost? no
19.Have you ever seen the northern lights? no
20. Do you know how to use chop sticks? I've used them, but that doesn't mean I know how! lol
21. Name something good that happened today. All 3 children took naps - AT THE SAME TIME
22. What room are you in? den
23. Are you worried about something you can't control? I often am, but I am trying to be better at giving it to God - as He wants us to. A good friend is teaching me that when God closes a door, he opens a window.
24. Do you take daily medications? no
25. Ever been in a fight? That was how my sister and I played growing up, didn't you? lol
26. Are you wearing nail polish? My toes only - I can't stand the feel of nail polish on my fingers - they feel too heavy. If I put it on, it never lasts more than an hour or two.
27. Favorite color? any shade of blue
28. Innie or Outie? innie
29. Ever used a Ouija board? In junior high I slept over at a friend's house and she was trying to show me how to use it. After she started telling me what we could do with it, I told her to put it away.
30. Sweet or Sour? sweet
31. Sun or Moon? both
32. What shoes did you wear today? Old Navy flip flops
33. Favorite eye color of the opposite sex? brown
34. Most important quality in any relationship? love
35. Favorite zombie movie? Not a big fan of those types of movies
36. Time of day you were born? 10:05pm - I believe this is why I am a night owl
37. Do you know your blood type? O+ and my daughter is the same. The boys both have my hubby's blood type.
38. What would you spend 5000 dollars on right now if you were handed it? A laptop
39. Name something annoying in public transit? Crowds
40. Did you grow up in the city or country? small town
41. Would you ever consider going on a reality tv show if offered a large sum of money? nah
42. Have you flown in your dreams? I'm not sure
43. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
44. You have 10 dollars to spend in the dollar store..what do you get? Index cards, picture frames and gift bags - because I've learned the cheap pens are exactly that - CHEAP.
45. Slurpee flavor? Cherry Pepsi or grape
*****************************************************
And, here is today's Birthday Give-Away! I am giving away another one year subscription to Southern Living magazine. So, leave your comment for this post to be entered into the drawing.
I will randomly draw a winner and post it tomorrow morning! Good luck to all! Be sure to come back tomorrow for another fun give-away!
(`'•.¸(`'•.¸¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
*:-:¦: Leigh Ann :¦:-:*
(¸.•'`(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)

25 comments:
Always love these! I am just dying to see the northern lights!!
Add me!! Add me!!
Great meme!!! Loved your answers.
Okay, Ginger has accused me of cheating for two days in a row. So I will today "Will you Pleeeeese pick my name Leigh Ann I'm the old lady around here and that deserves something" RIGHT?
Ginger, you can't top that one!!!! Not that you'd want to!:o)
The cheatin' Susan
Oh my, now after this even if you did draw my name you'd have to throw it away because we'd both be accused of cheatin'. See what a mess you got going Ginger "o)
P.S. Aren't you glad I didn't go to Nova Scotia? I wouldn't have been on line to add that obnoxious comment!!!
I am in! Wow - how do you make it on a day with no nap :)
Impressive...
Loved reading the meme about you! My Grandma went through a phase a few years ago where she was giving everything in her house to me, LOL. All of her friends had started to die and I guess she thought her days were numbered. It was quite sad. The little rascal is still alive and well, too! :o)
As for the contest today ... Me! Me! LOL! I would love to enter, please!
My husband works for Freightliner, so I think I should win, because your name-drawing-hat has FREIGHTLINER right on the front.
:)
Loved the Meme! I agree that getting all 3 kids to take a nap at the same time is THE BEST!
Please enter me into your contest!!! I would love the subscription!
Great answers...thanks so much for sharing!! Nice picture of Casey Kahne and your hubby...I think I would have stood in line to get my picture taken with him too!!
Have a great day!!
"You have 10 dollars to spend in the dollar store..what do you get? Index cards, picture frames and gift bags - because I've learned the cheap pens are exactly that - CHEAP."
Hahahaha... That's my shopping list (minus the cheap pens). :-D
Oh! Enter me in your contest, pretty please with chocolate on top (or whatever is your favorite topping).
have you ever flown in on your dreams? what the heck does that mean? lol
congrats lori b. i have to admit... i now check your blog as soon as i turn on my computer. i want to know who won the drawing and what the next give-away is. i hope it's been as fun for you as it is the rest of us.
Leigh Ann, Thanks so much for drawing my name. I sure am lucky lately. What fun! I usually don't win. You are such a sweet heart to do this.
Sign me up for the Southern Living Magazine. I would love to win that too. Who knows I may order something. I am redoing my bathroom as well as updating a few other things around here.
I will have to check the website out.
Or am I cheating signing up again.
I sure enjoyed reading the meme and learning more about you again.
I love learning more about people...thanks for sharing your answers. I too love any shade of blue.
Loved learning more about you! You are just so fun! Thanks for clearing up all my confusion on the racing guy stuff. I was so out to lunch on that one! (not the first time, hehe)
PLEASE let Susan win...she's realy old and needs something to look forward to now that her trip was cancelled, hehe!
Naw, she's one cool chick and I love her to death!
I WANT to win! Enter me, enter me!
(You never knew I could be such a big pain did you?)
Have I told you lately that I love you?
I've recently heard that when God closes a door sometimes we are in the hallway for a while before another door opens. Problem is, God locks the door we left so we cannot go back. The hallway is a HUGE faith building time and an intimate God time. :) Just thought I would share.
Count me in for the birthday give-away!!
Wait, I got this for my mother's birthday too, just kidding-LOL! Throw me in the hat too please:D
God Bless,
Amber
i am a winner, i am a winner, i am a winner...
oh sorry, just a little postive thinking hoping it helps:-)
I like this meme (BTW-thanks for the prounuciation;). I might use it on another Meme Monday!
K
Thanks for rubbbing it in about the Kasey Kahne hat and the picture...yeah, whatever...my friend.
Totally kidding. Do you add everyone that leaves a comment or only those that say so??
Tracy - everyone that leaves a comment gets added to the much loved Kasey Kahne hat! hee hee
I'd love to be entered into the drawing! Keep an eye on that Susan for me. ;0)
I don't like to wear nail polish on my fingers and now I know why..you described it perfectly..they *do* feel heavy! I might paint them red for the 4th of July but I'll have to about 20 minutes before everyone gets here or they will be chipped!
Have a wonderful 4th of July!
Kelli
I'm confused now, Leigh Ann--I've been accused of that before! Is this one still open? If so, count me in!
Come on over to my place and see what award you have been given--You may already have it, but you ROCK anyway!
I enjoyed reading about you and learning some new things:)
Julieann:)
Loved Your Answers, How Fun! My son loves Nascar, His favorite is Jeff Gordon. Thanks for posting at My blog :)
Your Blog is so fun :)
That is so cool! I think Kasey is cute too...lol
Post a Comment