July 10, 2007

9th Winner, Birthday Sillies & Final Birthday Give-Away

And the winner of the Southern Living

Magazine subscription is:

Frazzled Farm Wife

*I was going to do a contest to see if anyone could guess which fellow blogger was celebrating her birthday today, too - then her name was pulled as today's winner - I wanted everyone to be able congratulate Chris and wish her a Happy Birthday, too!

Congratulations Chris and have a Wonderful Birthday!

Drop me a line and I'll get you set up for the magazine!

***************************************************
Birthday Sillies

I hope you're enjoying the music, or if it hasn't started yet, just hang on! Who doesn't love the Beatles? Join in and sign - And, I promise I'll remove the music tomorrow - but don't tell me you didn't like it. Because even if it is my party and I can cry if I want to, I don't really want to cry! ;-) And this background color is just for today, too - to brighten things up for my party! ;-)

From yesterday's post,"I can't wait to show you the birthday card my parents gave me - its hilarious - just pray that I can find the picture from my childhood that will make you all know for certain - that I am a nut - and I have another picture that shows proof that it is inherited!"

I'm so excited, I found my picture I mentioned yesterday. Thank you Quintin for praying for Mommy's request last night!

This was taken at a friend's birthday party held at one of those cheesy pizza joints! Oh, to be young again!

And, this would be the card my parents gave me, lol, isn't it perfect?


The inside reads, "Good job so far." Bawhaahaa :D

The best part? (Although the card is awesome by itself.) A gift card to Macaroni Grille was inside - and, babysitting is included - thanks Mom and Dad!! (Oh, by the way, my mom caught me up to speed - she is not taller than me, she says she is 1/4 of an inch shorter than me - Here I thought I was the short one in the family. Thanks for reading Mom)

Oh, and, my final picture - these are my parents. This was taken last year at my nephew's birthday party.


Any questions? :D


And remember,



***************************************************

I want to thank each of you for stopping by these last 10 days, and for all your wonderful comments! I always enjoy a party and this was such a fun way to celebrate!

The ULTIMATE and FINAL Birthday Give-Away!

I read this book this past winter in 2 days (with a preschooler, a toddler and a newborn, I think that's impressive). It is a fast read and an awesome story. It made me think about how I can instill these same 'gifts' in my children and how I can help them learn to live their lives to their fullest - because in the end, that is its own Ultimate Gift.

If you saw the movie or have read the book, please share your thoughts. So, leave a comment and be entered to win this book.

Thank you all for celebrating with me these past 10 days. The best birthday present for me is to share my birthday with all of you! The second best birthday present? If you desire, I'd love to see you Pay It Forward.



Wishing you all a happy and wonderful 10th of July!

(`'•.¸(`'•.¸¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
*:-:¦: Leigh Ann :¦:-:*
(¸.•'`(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)

41 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my wonderful wife

I love you

T

Anonymous said...

To my dear friend, I love you, too!

Stop over and read my blog :)

I'll drop a note later after work.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have not read the book...I'd love to :)

Tina said...

Happy Birthday Leigh Ann!! How sweet your husband left you a comment!

I love the picture of your parents!

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! Have a wonderful day and enjoy!!! Also, congrats to all the winners!

Amber said...

Happy birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Sweet Birthday, bud! Thinking of you today & hoping it's as sweet as you are! Love the music!!
HJW

weavermom said...

Happy Birthday! :)
And T left you a comment - how fun! :)

Hope your day is fabulous and you have the best day ever. Your parents are hilarious - but they give good gifts!

MorningSong said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Leigh ANN
Happy Birthday to you

You are 32
You are 32
You are thirty-twoooooo
Happy Birthday to YOUUUUUUUU!!

MorningSong said...

I typed out my post last night for this morning and when I went to publish it I had a little laugh! :)
I picked the correct title without realizing it! haha
You will see what I mean when you viist!
Happy Birthday!

PS Good luck Ginger!! :) I hope you win today!

Kerrie said...

Ok - how adorable is T??!!!

Happy BIRTHDAY!!!

When your music loaded - the smile on my face was as bright as the sun.

Happy Birthday, Leigh Ann!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Happy Birthday! woo hoo! Loved the pictures - what a fun family.

Count me in! I love to read!

Myrna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU1

You really know how to celebrate! It has been a fun 10 days. I hope today is AWESOME. Enjoy every minute!

Short Stop said...

Happy Birthday, Leigh Ann!! That was SO sweet of your husband to post today!

It's been so fun celebrating with you! Welcome to the 32's! :) (I'm right there with you!)

... said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY birthday!!

your 10 days party has been so much fun. while i was reading all the comments left today, while listening to your birthday song, i couldn't help imagining all of your visitors in one room, dancing, singing, and wishing you the best birthday ever.

hope your day is as special as you are.

Jill said...

Happy Birthday! The card and photo of you as a child are HILARIOUS. (But I already knew you had a great sense of humor). I hope today is very special for you. You've certainly made the last 10 special for all of us. And blessing to you for a wonderful year ahead!

inspired said...

Happy Birthday :o]

Anonymous said...

LOL !! Loved the music....so cheery and fun!!

Happy Birthday!

Have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

I came home on my lunch hour just to say "hey" and to let you know that I am thinking about you ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day long.
Happy "you were born and made the world a better place" day!

Gotta runnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.........

Shelby said...

happy day!! :)

Just Mom said...

I LOVE IT!

I think if we went to the same high school and you were seven years older (or better yet, me seven years younger), we would have been best buds. I love being silly. I also love that photo of your parents. What wonderful people they must be.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEIGH ANN!

T – Nice job on posting a comment for your wonderful wife.

Just Mom said...

Oh, Thank God! I have been trying to leave comments on blogs all morning and my Internet server is finally working! HURRAY! This is a happy day indeed.

Pen of Jen said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am singing you a birthday song right now!!

Anna said...

Hope you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet comment (comment #1) from "anonymous"!! ;)

Happy birthday to you! It's my brother's birthday, too. Great people are born on July 10th! :)

Jane, P&B Girls

MorningSong said...

I was kidding about 40!! But doesn't 32 seem young now? hahaha

I love that your B-day card was a re-do of a previous celebration!

Hope you forgive the 40!

Best wishes to you!!!

Mrs. Breum said...

Happy b-day!!!!!

Nesting For Natalie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I had a peek at your kitchen blog too. Looks yummy :)!

And happy post birthday!

Amy

Tara O said...

Have an absolutely wonderful birthday-you deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Okay, now it's dinnertime and I thought you needed another comment just to say how glad I am that Aisha commented. I thought she took her gift from you and ran, hehe! You know, if she got rich she would forget all about us...you and me babe, we would be all on our own. Well, guess what, I'm here for the long haul. You are one cool chick and this has been the best birthday celebration yet!

I hope the three musketeers are loving on their mommy and treating her like the queen of the castle. I already know T thinks you are :)

Thanks for all the hard work and fun you put into the last week and a half. It's been the highlight of blogging!

ps I've never been one to keep my comments to just one.

Momma Roar said...

Ginger, now I told you in the beginning that more comments doesn't mean your name gets entered that many times.

Funny - I did accuse Aisha about taking the gift and running - but maybe that was her plan all along - and you were part of it. ;)hmmmm?

I'd think I'd done something wrong if you only left one comment Ginger! However, it does make you have stalker-like qualities. Are you boundary challenged? ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just wanted you to get 32 comments on your 32nd birthday :)

See, when you only know me on line you don't realize how much I love to talk...oh yeah, we talked for almost an hour on the phone...you are a talker too, so look who's pointing the finger at me, hehe!

I know you are running in the other room to see if you are getting comments and I don't want to let you down.

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Leigh Ann, Happy Birthday to you!

Now you make a wish, and blow out the candles! I hope that you have an excellent birthday, my friend!

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

AdoptedAsHisOwn said...

Happy Birthday!!

Kelli said...

*****HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEIGH ANN!!****** Woohoo, it's your birthday!! I hope you had a fun day! I love the picture and the card...how perfect is that?! And yes, I loved the music too!

I had lots of fun entering your contests, you are so generous and the prizes were wonderful!

Big hugs!
Kelli

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Hope you had a wonderful day celebrating.

Hugs to you, Lori

Amber said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! See what not blogging does, it makes your blog turn blue, sheesh!

God Bless,
Amber

Tracey said...

Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! (Looks like I'm a day late!)

Anonymous said...

Better late than never! Sorry I'm a day late on wishing you a Happy Birthday. I hope you had a wonderful, special day...just like you. Thanks friend!
Jezz

Susan said...

Missed it yesterday but I had to come leave a comment. Ginger wanted you to have 32 for being 32 years old. This is comment #41 girl!!!!! Does tht mean you are now 41? he he. Boy those years flew by didn't then!!!! Love you bunches, but you already know that.

How sweet of T to leave you the first message :o)
Susan