March 23, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday

I'm not sure what her inspiration was with this??? No one in our families smoke, so why does she have a hotdog in her mouth? This picture needs a caption - give it your best shot! Sorry, no prizes, lol!

11 comments:

Heather K said...

Hey--I don't see a picture of her...?
I just wanted to drop in quickly and say THANK YOU for praying for my grandma... i'll post about it further tomorrow!
Thanks again!
Heather

Susan said...

Moma - How about "I will to eat the whole thing"! She is just too precious for words. I'd like to reach through this screen and hug her.

Diana said...

Ok I have a caption, "got a light?" HEHEHE Too cute.

Lori said...

I can't see the photo either. Sorry. I don't know why.
So I can't post a caption.

Momma Roar said...

The photo is on when I check, so sorry for those who can't see it.

Anonymous said...

Ok after I stop laughing, I'll give it a try,,, uhumm,,, With the toy on the floor, she looks like she has the trigger in her hand, so the caption is "Go ahead, make my day!" or "Do you feel lucky?"

Way to cute

Just Mom said...

The photo isn't coming up for me, either.

weavermom said...

I can't see it either. :(

Anonymous said...

Sorry, can't see the photo. I'll try back tomorrow :(

Mountain Mama said...

Oops! I just wrote a comment and lost it. Well here we go again. Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog. I'm glad you like my quilt. It is a lot of work and a lot of fun too.
I tried to open the picture you have posted but it won't open for me. Sorry.
Hope you come back and visit again.
I want to congratulate you for homeschooling. I believe it's one of the best things you can do for them.

Diana said...

This picture is lovely, I can't get over her outfit that is totally her color!