March 9, 2007

3 Word Meme

I found this over at Susan’s Learning For Lifetime blog. I thought it looked like fun so I decided to give it whirl. (She had posted it back on March 6.)

The rules are simple.
Answer each question in three words.
No more, no less.

01. Where is your cell phone? In my purse
02. Boyfriend/girlfriend?
Just my hubby
03. Hair?
Medium blah brown
04. Your mother? 5 minutes away
05. Your father? Most likely, laughing
06. Your favorite item(s)? Bible, wrist watch
07. Your dream last night? I don’t remember
08. Your favorite drink? Wild Cherry Pepsi
09. Your dream guy/girl? Poppa Roar, silly
10. The room you are in? The messy den
11. Your fear? Very high places
12. What do you want to be in 10 years? 10 years older
13. Who did you hang out with last night? Children and hubby
14. What are you not? Tall and thin
15. Are you in love? Oh my yes
16. One of your wish list items? Emilie Barnes' book
17. What time is it? Three thirty-one
18. The last thing you did? Settled the baby
19. What are you wearing? My favorite jeans
20. Your favorite book? Any Frank Peretti
21. The last thing you ate? Chocolate Swiss Rolls
22. Your life?
Wouldn’t change it
23. Your mood? Relaxed and carefree
24. Your friends? Encouraging and loving
25. What are you thinking about right now? How to answer
26. Your car? Blue Chrysler minivan
27. What are you doing at this moment? Finishing a post
28. Your summer? Children playing outside
29. Your relationship status? Married with children
30. What is on your TV screen? Child-size fingersmudges
31. When is the last time you laughed? Reading
Ginger’s post
32. Last time you cried? During my devotions
33. School? Bachelors and Masters

I hope someone will give it a try, it was fun. Come back and let me know if you do it so I can come and read yours!

18 comments:

Lori said...

This is fun! Thanks for sharing.
It was fun to learn more about you!
I will post mine on my blog later. Maybe tomorrow or Sunday! It may not be until tomorrow as I have to go to work in 1/2 hr.

Anonymous said...

That was fun. Thanks I needed some cheering up :)MMMM swiss rolls

Just Mom said...

OK. I'll play. I'll post it as soon as I can.

TO BECOME said...

I have seen these on many blogs but I don't know how to do one on my blog. I was glad to read your. I learned a little more about you and your love for your family. connie from Texas

Sandy said...

Oh wow I enjoyed reading that! I like your answer about what was on your tv screen.....tiny children smudges :0) That was cute!

Diana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

That was really neat! It's like I learned it little bit more about you within a seconds. Funny your number 18 is the same as what I did!

weavermom said...

You did this really well! I was impressed with your 3 word creativity.

Teresa said...

I'll try it. I might have to steal some of your answers though. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, what's so funny????? :)

ps I'll try anything once..well within reason, like a silly three word list :)

Anonymous said...

loved this! i will do one soon too.
hugs,
candy

Susan said...

I'll have to give this one a try.

Julieann said...

I really enjoyed reading your list:)

I love short answers too;)

Julieann:)

Anonymous said...

I did one on my blog, It was hard trying to fit what your thinking into three words. But it was fun as well.

TO BECOME said...

I finally got the "3 Word Meme" on my blog. Thank you for your help. It was so much fun. I really enjoyed doing it. Connie from Texas

Anna said...

Fun way to get to know you! So...where did your cute monikers (Momma/Poppa Roar) come from? Any special significance?

Lori said...

I finally posted my 3 word MEME! Check it out.
I've had a busy weekend! I will be posting about that hopefully on Monday's post. If I find time to post it. We are going to sit down for family time now.

Kelli said...

What a fun meme!! I like swiss rolls too. :0)
Kelli