A*M*A*Z*I*N*G!!!!! Go Elle! Just loved seeing her, so little, so cute! Q was scaring me with that speed! He's doing so great! Oh, and little C..just plain cute!
Sorry, but I was sure you were telling her to, "Make an a**, instead of make and 's'...oop!" You Pennsylvanians and your accents! LOL
what a great video! both kids look like naturals on the skis and i can't get over how fast Q can fly down that hill. i bet C is looking forward to his time. next year?
oh what cute video! Quintin is so good! Is is easier for the little ones not to use poles? Little Elle looked so adorable with her tiny skis, she did great! I was terrified just watching. And then little Colin, the pic of him sitting on the sofa, I really thought he looked a lot like Trav when he was little. And sometimes pics of Elle remind me of Michele. Very precious memories!
7 comments:
Wow! That's awesome. Most impressed.
Sincerely,
Southern Girl Who Never Sees Any Snow
I'll wait with Colin next time you go. Meet us near the big fireplace in the lodge.
A*M*A*Z*I*N*G!!!!! Go Elle! Just loved seeing her, so little, so cute! Q was scaring me with that speed! He's doing so great! Oh, and little C..just plain cute!
Sorry, but I was sure you were telling her to, "Make an a**, instead of make and 's'...oop!" You Pennsylvanians and your accents! LOL
Great job to both the kiddos & momma & poppa! Hang in there Quintin - your turn is coming.
How cute! That was so much fun to watch! Good job, everybody.
what a great video! both kids look like naturals on the skis and i can't get over how fast Q can fly down that hill. i bet C is looking forward to his time. next year?
oh what cute video! Quintin is so good! Is is easier for the little ones not to use poles? Little Elle looked so adorable with her tiny skis, she did great! I was terrified just watching. And then little Colin, the pic of him sitting on the sofa, I really thought he looked a lot like Trav when he was little. And sometimes pics of Elle remind me of Michele. Very precious memories!
Post a Comment