So fun!!
looks like a fun time!
I can't ski.I can barely walk on snow or ice. It is dangerous for me to just step out my door to get the paper. Much less put 2x4's on my feet and throw myself down a mountain...
such great family memories and life time skills:0) love it.
Jealous! ;) Beautiful pics!
Where's the photo of you sipping hot cocoa by a fireplace? Oh wait! That would be a photo of what I would do on a ski vacation.
That looks like so much fun! We are going to Great Bear in SF in a couple of weeks. It may be no mountain but its still a lot of fun!!! BTW.....I am not coordinated enough to ski. We go tubing instead!!!
The trees make me nervous. I was always a bit nervous on the slopes and never really mastered it. I think it all began with the silly rope tow :OLooks fantastic and love the photos of the kids!
what great pics. i bet each kid loves the thrill of skiing. hope you all had a wonderful vacation.since i was on a vacation myself, i didn't get to read your posts from last week until now, which i have now done. i enjoyed each one =)i haven't thought about eddie and the cruisers until you mentioned it. i liked that movie, too.
I'm not a big fan of snow but your photos are beautiful & looks so fun!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
So fun!!
looks like a fun time!
I can't ski.
I can barely walk on snow or ice.
It is dangerous for me to just step out my door to get the paper.
Much less put 2x4's on my feet and throw myself down a mountain...
such great family memories and life time skills:0) love it.
Jealous! ;) Beautiful pics!
Where's the photo of you sipping hot cocoa by a fireplace? Oh wait! That would be a photo of what I would do on a ski vacation.
That looks like so much fun! We are going to Great Bear in SF in a couple of weeks. It may be no mountain but its still a lot of fun!!! BTW.....I am not coordinated enough to ski. We go tubing instead!!!
The trees make me nervous. I was always a bit nervous on the slopes and never really mastered it. I think it all began with the silly rope tow :O
Looks fantastic and love the photos of the kids!
what great pics. i bet each kid loves the thrill of skiing. hope you all had a wonderful vacation.
since i was on a vacation myself, i didn't get to read your posts from last week until now, which i have now done. i enjoyed each one =)
i haven't thought about eddie and the cruisers until you mentioned it. i liked that movie, too.
I'm not a big fan of snow but your photos are beautiful & looks so fun!
Post a Comment