July 2, 2009

A new do for Bubba!


Colin got his first buzz cut Wednesday morning.  He was heard, later in the day, saying, "I love my new hair."  As well as, "Now I look like Dintin!"

We love it too, except I think it makes him look even older...NOOOOOO!!  2 1/2 going on 12!


post signature

12 comments:

Renee said...

A sure sign of summer - a buzz cut. Looks GREAT C!!

LA - I agree it makes him look older, but ever SO cute too ;-D

Just Mom said...

"Dintin"? LOL! What a cutie.

I love your new hair too, Colin. :-D

Tracy said...

I love it!! Haircuts do make them look older. ~~sigh~~

... said...

he does look older. why do buzz cuts do that? he's still a cutie. look at that smile and dimples.

Jen said...

Love the buzz cut!!! I'm not usually a fan of them but it looks ADORABLE on him!

weavermom said...

Oh, HERE is the after. Looking more like Little Man now! :)

So cute!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

AHHHHH! So stinking cute!

michelle said...

easier for mom too no doubt. I keep Bay's short because he has such out of control hair and doesn't like to "primp" like my girls. :-)

Lynn said...

Yeah, the new cut does make him look older. Such a big boy!

Tammy said...

I have a friend who has two little boys and they have the same do for summer! So cute! :)

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Now that's gonna be easy to take care of!

Tara O said...

AWWW...look at him. HEY...he's supposed to be only 6 months old. Gotta tell these kids of ours to quit growing up. sigh.