July 10, 2009

Congratulations!


I wrote down the names of all who commented and numbered them 1-18 - so for those who left numerous comments, you were still only in the drawing once. But know that you amused me immensely with your multiple comments here and on facebook! I live for that stuff, because as Just Mom pointed out, I'm needy like that!

Using Random.org, #10 was selected. And #10 is - LYNN!! Lynn, let me know if you'd like the CD mailed, or gifted from iTunes. Congrats!! I know you'll love it!!!!


Thanks for all your kinds words and birthday wishes! I even got cards through email and snail mail - Thank You!!


For those curious as to my birthday plans - my hubby scored complimentary tickets to Les Mis and we'll enjoy that after eating at one of my favorite restaurants in the city!!


Oh, and we have a gift card from Christmas to use for dinner! So, you know what this means ... all the more money that can be put into my present - bah hahahahahaha!!!

As a side, my hubby was up at 1am this morning to drive tractor trailer and I had a bad night's sleep - we may be "Les Miserables" tonight!

post signature

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Woo Hoo!!! First I saw JM's name highlighted and I thought....that was rigged. Now that *I* won, I know you are just sweet, honest, and generous.

Now, hmm....does CD by snail mail mean I get a card too? Otherwise, iTunes is fine. ;o)

Just Mom said...

"Now that *I* won, I know you are just sweet, honest, and generous."

Oh brother *rolling eyes*


;-D


Congrats, Lynn. Yes, the contest was rigged so that anyone but JM wins. :-P

Happy Birthday, LA. Enjoy that enormous piece of chocolate whatever you plan to eat tonight. :-D

Heidi W said...

Have a great night celebrating your Birthday! Duane & I went to see that last month....I enjoyed it, he endured it! ;-) Have a great time!!

... said...

happy birthday LA. hope you have a wonderful celebration tonight.

Anonymous said...

First off...JM, I didn't win in the first birthday give way and YOU did! Leigh Ann sent me a wonderful gift just because she likes me best. What can I say.

Secondly, Mari's comment cracked me up! I would have loved to see her win. She's such a sweet thing and loves good music. I'm so glad she's found your blog. She is the queen of comments and a faithful blogger. I went to school with her :)

Thirdly, Oh, there is no third thing other than congrats to Lynn...I love her, too! Glad she won!

Happy Birthday sweet thing (eyes rolling at Just Mom cuz you really are a sweet thing. Don't tell her, but so is she and I love her, too. Can't believe I just wrote that for the whole entire world to read on your blog!)

Anonymous said...

Wow, your blog really turned sappy Momma Roar. I love your birthday, it brings out the real me.

michelle said...

Hope you had a great night/b-day despite the exhaustion....it comes with age. :)

And I missed a give-away..shame!

Lori said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you Leigh Ann!!!!!

Just Mom said...

*ahem* It's Monday.

:-D

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Congrats Lynn!

Just Mom....For some reason, I cannot believe that you did not win....even with all the cheating and sucking up!