July 13, 2009

A + B ≠ C

A. I love wearing these shoes

B. I love walking

Do you see where I'm going with this?

C. I, however, do not love walking while wearing these shoes. Especially since the opera house and restaurant where about 4 blocks apart. But, Les Mis was terrific, dinner was terrific - and an evening out with my man was THE BEST, even if my feet did hurt a little.

Clarification - I can walk in these shoes, but I cannot "walk" 8 city blocks, comfortably in them. 
post signature

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Word, those are so stinkin' cute! I would wear those in a heart beat if my feet would allow it. The last time I wore a pair that were similar was last summer when I walked down the aisle for Alicia's wedding. I kicked my slippers off, walked down the aisle, back down after the ceremony and slipped those slippers right back on for the reception.

You have great taste my friend and I'm glad you can sport good looking footwear since I can't :)

Monica said...

very pretty shoes!

Just Mom said...

I WANT THOSE SHOES! (Not that I would have any place to wear them, but I WANT THOSE SHOES!)

Tracy said...

Ooohh...but they are cute!

Tracy said...

I want a pair!!

Susan said...

Adorable shoes. I love summer shoes. What did you wear with them?
Susan

Renee said...

Cute shoes. Why do the cutest ones have to be SO darn uncomfortable??

Heidi Jo Comes said...

they look totally comfortable. but then i never have minded walking in heels--or sore feet for that matter:0)

Heidi Jo Comes said...

seeing as everyone loves the shoes so much, you could just make this a give away post:)

Andrea said...

To me, it's all about fashion first & function second so I'd still wear them! =) I actually prefer heels to flats...but do love flip flops in the summer! Cute shoes!!

Zaankali said...

I love cute summer shoes especially heals. Those are very cute! I think they would be worth the discomfort.
Smiles!

... said...

they are very cute but i'd be like you... not comfortable wearing them to walk that far in. could you imagine working in an office and wearing heels all day long. i couldn't do it.

glad you had such a good time.

Lynn said...

The shoes are stinkin' cute and worth every ounce of pain they caused. They made you look and feel hot, and for the occasional "real" date night.....I'm glad you wore them.