May 27, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Elle was searching through a drawer that had various cups and containers for Colin. She pulled out a sippy cup and said, "This is my favorite cup. May I use this cup?"

I told her no, it was Colin's. She proceeded to ask, "May I use it when I'm a baby again?"

I answered, "Ok! Sure!"

She ran off smiling!


***
T and I were both in Elle's room saying goodnight. Before we left, she asked, "Do you guys play in our playroom when we go to bed?"

We both started laughing and answered, "Yes Elle! We do!!"

She just giggled and giggled!



***
Our neighbor asked Quintin if he wanted to see her new webkinz. Showing that he is first, all-boy and second, unaware of this new craze, Quintin answered, "Huh? Oh yeah, we have weapons!"



For more Tiny Talkers, head over to Mary's at Not Before 7.

post signature

15 comments:

weavermom said...

LOL! (I'm kinda glad that Punkin doesn't know about Webkins either!)

Mary@notbefore7 said...

LOL! I wonder what mine think we do when they go to bed ;)

THAT is so funny. love that Elle girl!

Happy TTT!

michelle said...

Oh come on we live in Africa and my kids know about webkinz. Hee! Actually the ONLY reason they do is because someone in the American blog world told us about them and my son would agree "weapons" are better.

Your kids are too cute!

MorningSong said...

I love the 'weapons'!! We are clueless about webkinz too! I am hearing about them but HC is still unaware! Thank God - I hear they are addictive and MANY varieties! haha

Elle is a fun one! She definitely has a 'glass half full' perspective on life!!

Blessings!

E. Tyler Rowan said...

So adorable! I can just imagine you tucking the kids in and sitting down on the floor with some Polly Pockets, lol!

Meg said...

webkinz = weapons. I love it!

Just Mom said...

I actually had to do a Google search to figure out what a Webkinz is. LOL. That Quintin would get along really well with Just Son.

Susan said...

Your kids bring a smile to my face every Tuesday.
Susan

... said...

i knew it! i'm just surprised that you fessed up to playing in yhe kid's playroom =)

Lynn said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Love that tiny talking!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

LOL....they are sooooo cute!

Andrea said...

"Weapons"? I love it! Aren't they adorable? Happy TTT!
Andrea

Tammy said...

Those were each just great!!! :D
My girls like webkins (not weapons) too! LOL

And my six year old as recently as just last year was saying things like "when I'm a baby again" too- isn't that amazing how they think at that age? :)

Tropical Mexican said...

We can't wait for sophie to go to bed so we can break out the playdough. Sure... It makes perfect sense. ..to them.

Short Stop said...

Hilarious! So what DO you do in the playroom once they're in bed? :O

I still have no idea what webkinz are. Jason's gonna be the cool dad that's up on all the hip stuff and I'll get the eye rolls.