May 19, 2008

Hearts in 1 Accord

God has led Susan/Penless Writer to begin an online prayer blog. I have signed up and committed myself to a time to pray each day. We welcome you to join this blog if you're willing to commit to a time slot to pray. Your commitment needs to be workable for you - so it can be as short as 15 min or as long as an hour - just so we are committed to pray. Our hope is to have people praying 24/7!!

Visit Susan to learn more about "Hearts in 1 Accord".

You can give us a prayer request by clicking on the button at the top of my left sidebar. It will open up your email account so you can send us a message.



post signature

5 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

May God use you all to further His kingdom.

God bless!

Susan said...

Thanks for the link Leigh Ann and for being such a part of putting the mechanics of this together.

You KNOW how much I appreciate you. I want everyone else to know, too!!!!

Prayer changes things and together we can be part of what God is doing world wide. My prayer is that thousands of these groups spring up on the blog and in cyberspace. May we ALL proclaim God to any and all who will listen.
Susan

Anonymous said...

Glad to be a part of this team with you! You know I already pray for you, but this give incentive to allow our prayers to reach new and exciting places.

Andrea said...

Hmmmm... I do so need to be more consistent in my prayer life. I know that God is SO faithful to answer us. This sounds like a great idea!

Andrea

Just Mom said...

A wonderful idea.