Great pictures!!! I especially love the one of you and Elle. :)
Oh, both of those pictures are just adorable!
I'm sure Q is saying, "Miss Ginger, we love you!" Right? Right LA? Come on, humor me :)Love all 4 of those faces!
look at those faces =)there is something behind elle's eyes that say mischief. am i totally off base there?
Love the pictures of you and your kids.
The pounds are falling off ;)GREAT shots of you and your sweeties!
So, does this mean next week there are going to be double the words to make up for this week? Cute pix!
I just got caught up with all of your wordless week...following that dramatic day that I already saw tearing into that liter of cola...LOLThe one following it was perfect! :DAnd what great pictures of you and the kids!Have a great rest of the weekend!~Tammy
Ahhhhh...ain't it great to be a mom?!BTW--I saw your dad at Clyde's last week! (or was it 2 weeks ago...I've lost track of time, yikes!)
I've really enjoyed your "wordless week". Adorable photos!
LOL. I sure hope Colin's sippy cup was empty before he held it upside down.Love the photos.
I have loved looking back at your wordless week pics....awesome!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Great pictures!!!
I especially love the one of you and Elle. :)
Oh, both of those pictures are just adorable!
I'm sure Q is saying, "Miss Ginger, we love you!"
Right? Right LA? Come on, humor me :)
Love all 4 of those faces!
look at those faces =)
there is something behind elle's eyes that say mischief. am i totally off base there?
Love the pictures of you and your kids.
The pounds are falling off ;)
GREAT shots of you and your sweeties!
So, does this mean next week there are going to be double the words to make up for this week?
Cute pix!
I just got caught up with all of your wordless week...following that dramatic day that I already saw tearing into that liter of cola...LOL
The one following it was perfect! :D
And what great pictures of you and the kids!
Have a great rest of the weekend!
~Tammy
Ahhhhh...ain't it great to be a mom?!
BTW--I saw your dad at Clyde's last week! (or was it 2 weeks ago...I've lost track of time, yikes!)
I've really enjoyed your "wordless week". Adorable photos!
LOL. I sure hope Colin's sippy cup was empty before he held it upside down.
Love the photos.
I have loved looking back at your wordless week pics....awesome!
Post a Comment