May 23, 2008

I can't take it all in!


post signature

7 comments:

MorningSong said...

So true!!!

iAm so happy that you are now iHip! :) So funny - you are a very clever girl!! hee hee

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

He is more than we can even imagine!

Love the Message!

Susan said...

We never will.....but what a joy it is to absorb what we can, thanks to His allowing us to.
Susan

Andrea said...

I needed to be reminded this morning - I woke up grumpy and roaring like a lion at the world this morning.
Nothing like God's word to change the heart and selfish perspective!
Andrea

weavermom said...

I like the Message - it helps you see things in a little different way that makes it like hearing for the first time.

Thanks for sharing.

Shirley said...

Good stuff!

About the website ... yes, you are DEFINITELY capable of taking it on - J will have to explain the system sometime. You are always welcome to come down for a visit, too!! :) But bring your grubbies.
Shirley

Diana said...

such a beautiful passage. some times it is too hard for our pea sized human brain to comprehend.