i love your expression in that first pic. if you were a child giving that face to your parent, they would probably give in and give you the darn thing.
ROFLOL! When I saw the first picture I thought...oh....what a sad face..I feel so bad for Leigh Ann! Then I came to the second picture and thought...oooh...bad girl! Did she give in? ;0) ~Kelli
18 comments:
ROFL!
I bet if I were to take a photo of me next to some carbohydrates, it would look a lot like that. Diets are fun, aren't they.
Are you in your basement doing that?? I'm so sorry for you, has it come to that?
DON'T DO IT!!!!!
HA - so funny! I love your wordless week. Thanks for keeping it fun.
Shirley
Picture me giving you my disapproving mommy look...that's my wordless comment. ;o)
Change that to a Diet Coke and I would be right there with you trying to get that stinkin' cap off!!!
Living to give up addictions and learning to LET GO OF THE BOTTLE!
LOL!!
You are too funny!!! I knew I would see that Pepsi in one photo! Enjoying your wordless week. What fun!!!
i love your expression in that first pic. if you were a child giving that face to your parent, they would probably give in and give you the darn thing.
are you ever going to drink pepsi again?
LOL!
I see a "word" on that bottle ;)
So sorry...I feel your diet pain. I truly do. I hear chocolate calling my name...
You are too creative!
Ah yes...it's one of those days!
Great idea for the wordless week.
Hey, it's okay, I hide chocolate in the back of my toilet, too.
OMGOSH!
That second picture of you is...umm...well, it needs to be your new profile picture! :)
LOL at this entire sha-bang.
ROFLOL! When I saw the first picture I thought...oh....what a sad face..I feel so bad for Leigh Ann! Then I came to the second picture and thought...oooh...bad girl! Did she give in? ;0)
~Kelli
Hysterical! :D
OK...tell us you didn't actually open it with your teeth and guzzle it down!!!
I'm feelin' ya! Don't do it -step away from the bottle.....
:-O
Andrea
Post a Comment