July 13, 2007

Show & Tell #4

Kelli's House


Today is Show & Tell at Kelli's House. Click on the above button to go to her place where you can see the rest of those joining in on the fun.

My Show & Tell today is a new blog I've started. Momma Roar's Kitchen was born out of a desire to have a place to store and share all of our family's favorite recipes. I've only gotten a few posted, and I hope to have some more soon, but I really like to have pictures to go with them.

I know some of you have already happened upon this cooking blog, but I still wanted to share it. So, please visit, and come back again to visit.

I always have fun creating the new looks and the graphics for them. I will have this graphic on my sidebar as a button to take you over there from here. Please stop by and pull up a chair.

Momma Roar's Kitchen


By the way, you'll notice most of the recipes are for desserts - while we do like our desserts around here, I plan to get some other recipes posted too!

Have a blessed weekend!


(`'•.¸(`'•.¸¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
*:-:¦: Leigh Ann :¦:-:*
(¸.•'`(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)

30 comments:

Sandy said...

What a great idea! I'm so glad you started the other blog because lots of times I want to make the stuff you post (just never get to) so now when I DO get to I can find them easily! I love all the pictures with your recipes also, that helps to see what it looks like. I looked thru a few and now I'm hungry!! LOL

Lori said...

Good idea. I'm going to check out those recipes. I'm always looking for some new ideas.
I like that you just posted desserts recipes. Hehe. We like desserts too. I'll look for the other main meal recipes.

You have a wonderful and blessed weekend.

Hugs, Lori

Anonymous said...

As you already know I've made your sweets and found them to be a great hit! This is fantastic because now I can just put my computer on my counter and pull up the recipe.

I luuuuuuuuuuuv the photo of the kids. It's the best idea you've come up with so far (besides our twin photo, hehe, that was so bad!)

I still think you should just make the food and ship it to me, but since you are not willing to do that, I will enjoy your new link :)

LadySnow said...

That's a really neat idea.

Tracy said...

Leigh Ann,
Thanks for the license plate info.

I've noticed the same thing about my recipe sidebar; more desserts than anything else. Oh well, it makes us sweet!

jodi said...

Your cooking blog looks good and I'm glad that you have included photos. I tend to be a visual person. Thanks for sharing.

Susan said...

You've out done yourself once again. I love the picture of the kids in the kitchen!!! I will try a recipe without a picture but I surely have more incentive with the picture and your pictures look great. Besides it sets the standard of what ours are suppose to look like when done!!!
Susan

Carole Burant said...

Love the banner and the name you chose for your recipe blog...perfect:-) I love to bake and I saw quite a few recipes there that I would love to try so I've bookmarked your page!! xox

Anonymous said...

You rock girlfriend! Susan's site is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Ok your killin me with your graphic abilities, etc. I can't even put anything in my sidebars, yet. Can you come over and teach me? :)

Amber said...

That's cute, Blessed Beyond Measure! nice play on words. I'll have to go check it out....and I figured you were a graphics girl too from your header, I LOVE it!

God Bless,
Amber

Pen of Jen said...

Leigh Ann

I cannot wait to jump over and try some new recipes!!

I think that there is very little that you can't do!

I love Susan's *new* look!

Have a super weekend
Jennifer

Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said...

I love it! I just stopped by there and the recipes look so good. My family will thank you in the end, I think!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! I will have to put that in my favorites!

theups said...

Yummmmmmm!! I love recipes- especially when they are mostly dessert related!!

His,
Mrs. U

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! That is a neat graphic.

Myrna said...

Great idea! Now when I'm in a cooking mood (it occasionally happens)I'll know where to go for a new recipe.

Your graphics and pictures will add so much and will be a great place to store memories along with your families favorite meals! You are so creative, girl1

... said...

i just took a look at your net site. it looks great and "yummy!" i'm sure you'll have a lot of people visiting and trying out all those recipes. i'm looking forward to it.

i didn't know you worked on blog layouts. that's cool. susan's site looks really nice and looks like her. great job.

have a super weekend.

MorningSong said...

You are my hero!! :)
I love both of your blog titles!! They are so great! How do you do the photo editing?? I am such a novice!!

Great job indeed!!

Anonymous said...

Oh good! I'll have to check it out. I enjoy having my recipe blog, as well. It helps to keep all my favorite recipes organized.

Sharon said...

I love your idea about creating a blog with just recipes!!! I might try that myself. You have some mighty yummy looking recipes!

Thank you for sharing!!

Just Mom said...

You mind sharing the "recipe" for how you made that button thingy for your sidebar?

charish said...

Thank you for sharing I will check out your treats tonite.
SaRah

Nesting For Natalie said...

I have looked at the krecipe blog, Nice :0. Also, I love the make-over at Penless Writer's!

Amy

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

I'm often looking for recipes and your blog will be soooo helpful! It's a wonderful idea!
My first time here, enjoyed my visit!
Blessings to You! Claudia O.

Kelli said...

How exciting!! As you can probably tell, desserts are my favorite kind of recipe...hehee. I'll be over to visit you very soon!
Hugs,
Kelli

Unknown said...

That is really neat! I will check it out!
I have noticed several lady bloggers have their recipes in one place like that. I might get motivated one day and "get 'er done"!

Lallee said...

I adore seeing the children in the kitchen cooking! I expect your new blog to be a success with many.

Anonymous said...

Loved the picture title!

Short Stop said...

I know I've already told you this SEVERAL times, but I'm so excited for your cooking blog!