Annie at My Life as Annie had a contest this week for the Dog Days of Summer - Guess what? I won!! I want to test it out on a post so we can see how the background color matches up! What do you think?
Cute font, Leigh Ann. I have to be honest, though, LOL ... I had to call my husband over here to tell me what was to the left of your name. He said it's a hand on a mouse?! If I put my nose to the screen, I can see that, LOL ... did I mention that I'm blind? Congrats on your win!
Congrats! Am I too tired to notice what you won?? It is a new signature right?? You should feel priviledged that I commented - you are my 1st back to bloggy world comment. I am still drowning in boxes though!
23 comments:
i like it. i always wondered how to do that and if i would want one enough to pay someone to make me one. congrats.
hope you have a great weekend.
Congrats Congrats. I seriously love it - looks great. I want it...but it should say my name :) he he he.
cute font!
0:) Amber
Cute font, Leigh Ann. I have to be honest, though, LOL ... I had to call my husband over here to tell me what was to the left of your name. He said it's a hand on a mouse?! If I put my nose to the screen, I can see that, LOL ... did I mention that I'm blind? Congrats on your win!
I love it! It looks wonderful. What a unique give-away!!
Ooo - I like it!
Congrats! Am I too tired to notice what you won?? It is a new signature right?? You should feel priviledged that I commented - you are my 1st back to bloggy world comment. I am still drowning in boxes though!
:)
Crongrats on the win :-)
It is great! I love it. connie from Texas
I really like it!
Awesome!
How great that you WON! You deserve to win. You are always giving and giving. I'm glad the Lord blessed you with something sweet in return.
(did you mail the cookies, yet? hehe)
I love it!
Simply MAH-velous.
Very cute, and congrats!
Very elegant!
Yeah!!!
Thanks for the comment Leigh Ann :)
Hugs,
Candy
It looks great!
Love your new signature. Very nice.
Congrats. So glad you won.
It looks great, Leigh Ann...I love the little mouse!
Kelli
I love it. What a great gift.
Leigh Ann, I thought of you today...please come over to pen of jen and see that I was!!!!
Congratulations and I agree it looks great! Thanks for you helpful comments at my post on Friday by the way!:)
Very cool! Love it!
Post a Comment