In my attempt to add an update to this post - I lost the youtube clip - will repost below - argh
Anyway, my update was that this is Anita Renfroe and you can view more of her here. Thank you to Monica (T's cousin) who asked who it was - and I didn't even know. :D
This is great! Since the first time I've heard it I've been singing bits and pieces! Enjoy!
15 comments:
That was HILARIOUS!!! I was laughing the whole time!
I am rolling! Because I said so!!! Too- too- funny, thanks Leigh Ann for posting this.
I too, will be singing Mom Opera while I work, and I will have a jump in my step.
i can't think of a better way to start my day. it was hilarious. every mother would stand up and applaud. if it's ok, i'm going to use this as my link of the day.
have a great day!
LOL!! That was great. Might just have to memorize that one... Have a great day!
Oh, that is so funny and so true! Thanks for adding an extra smile to my day! :)
This is the 3rd time I've seen this, but I still like watching it!
0:) Amber
HOW cool was that?!?!? Thanks for sharing!!
Oooh my, what a song! I was laughing too most of the time. And isn't it all so true!
I feel dumb for asking, but I'm not familiar with her, what is her name?
Monica
This is awesome...so hilarious! Thanks for sharing!
That was too funny!
I saw her at Women of Faith last year in Omaha.
Check out my recent blog on stones as I've given you yet another challenge!! Couldn't help myself. :o)
Susan
SOOO FUNNY! She is great to watch! Thanks for the giggle today!
K
I have seen that one - isn't she great? I SO need to learn it!
I'm pretty sure that was really you with some different makeup on and a pair of glasses. Come on and fess up!
See ya, Dallas is calling!
That was really funny. Thank you Leigh Ann. "I am the Mom, was always my answer." It worked most of the time.lol connie from Texas
Post a Comment