Second, I really enjoy when people have fun contests on their blogs. So, in honor of my upcoming birthday, I thought I'd do 10 days of July give-aways.
I will randomly draw a winner and post it tomorrow morning! Good luck to all! Be sure to come back tomorrow for another fun give-away!
(`'•.¸(`'•.¸¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
*:-:¦: Leigh Ann :¦:-:*
(¸.•'`(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)
*:-:¦: Leigh Ann :¦:-:*
(¸.•'`(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)
24 comments:
Oh good I'm the first one here to sign up. Does that mean that I get it :o) he he What a great prize - love that magazine. Put my name in the hat, or pot!!
Susan
I'm gonna enter even if I don't live anywhere near the south. The magazine is beautiful.
Is Susan trying to cheat?
When is your birthday?????????????
I'm only playing if you email me the information today! I'm older than you and I demand the needed information.
Puleeeeeez enter me :)
yah, i'm with ginger... when is your birthday? and you're supposed to receive presents for your b-day - not give them away. but sounds fun. add my name.
just make sure you let us know when your b-day is so we can throw you a little party here in blogoland =]
enter me please! love this mag
My birthday is July 10 - hence the 10 days of give-aways!
Aisha - I don't live in the south either - but the magazine is full of wonderful ideas!!
Okay, so is July 10 an all expenses paid trip to PA to visit you and hit the spa to celebrate? If so, put Aisha and me in on that one!!!! I'll take Dave along to watch your three kids with T :)
(Hey Aisha, is this okay with you? Sorry, I forgot to ask ya)
Your birthday is 10 days away making you almost......
Let's just say it'll be the 3rd anniversary of my 29th birthday!!!!!!!!!!
Pick me! Pick me! Pick MEEEEE!
Hey! If Ginger is going to cheat by commenting more than once, so am I.
I forgot to add ... all all-expenses-paid trip to a spa in PA sounds good to me.
(Ha Ha. Three comments by me. I win. ;-D )
Ohhh! How fun! I just *love* that magazine! I would love to enter! :o)
WEll I don't know Susan but I think she's trying to cheat too. Happy early birthday Leigh Ann.
I'm sorry I started that awful comment about Susan! She would never cheat! She should win just because of me being so silly.
There now I said I was sorry so I should win...right?
(Susan, you know I love you and please forgive me if you have read all my childish ways)
Happy Birthday early Leigh Ann!
Hey Aisha, pack your bags girlfriend...we are taking a trip!
OH, contests!! I love a contest - haha. They just haven't been loving me lately! But with 10, I'm bound to win!! haha
Happy Birthday! By the way - you were on your 100th post when we met. :) I thought - I'll never do that. I didn't think I had it in me. You inspired my 100 but I had to break it down so I wouldn't be so overwhelmed! haha. Just a little random fact for you there!!
Now I just read ALL the people who put more than one comment so I had to say to you all - You are all a bunch of cheaters!! I feel at home! haha
Except for Susan, it appears she has enough class to post once! :)
But I do not!! haha
Hey we're suppose to be TWINS here...so hook a girl up! :)
I'm in! Sounds like fun. What a great way to celebrate...though we are getting the gifts? :)
OK.....I'm in too, Birthday Girl!
Vanessa
Hey Leigh my birthday is the 13th of this month, do I win the prize?!?!?!
Oh sign me up. Sounds fun.
I'm in! I should win because I am definitely not going to say anything bad about Susan--wouldn't think of it!
But, I actually do live in the South--That should count for something! Right?
This is great--Can't wait to see What's next! Happy BDay!
Ooh.how exciting!! I would love to be entered into your drawing!
Kelli
Post a Comment