January 20, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Flashback



Steamboat, Colorado
January 2006
post signature

10 comments:

Just Mom said...

OH MY GOSH, THAT PLACE IS SO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O GORGEOUS!

(Of course, I'm afraid of heights, so I doubt you'd see me on the slopes. Meet me in the lounge for hot cocoa.)

Just Mom said...

By the way, love your ski outfit. :-D

angie128 said...

Seriously - that doesn't even look real. It's like you both are posed in front of a little back-drop screen thing.

Oh wow. How totally gorgeous.

And the trees. Look at the trees.

Zaankali said...

WOW! That looks amazing!

Jen said...

That is amazing!!! Craig grew up in Denver and he said he would take me there only when I am ready to move. He knows me well and knows I will never want to leave!!! That is beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

We were just recalling our stories about our younger days of skiing! Loads of laughs at all of our mishaps. We never looked at amazing as you two. Bet you can't wait to vlog on the hill again soon!

Tara O said...

What a GORGEOUS PHOTO

... said...

what an amazing picture!! it's beautiful, and it was taken in my backyard (not literally).

Brenda said...

That's magnificent!

Renee said...

Love this photo!!