CUTE!
Those are just adorable! I'm loving those dimples...seriously so cute. Have some questions for you about hs, mind if I send you and email some time soon?
Good choice!!!Susan
OH MY GOSH, I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GROWN-UP COLIN LOOKS!You're killing me, LA. Your kids are growing up before my eyes. *sniff*
So cute, especially those dimples, I can't believe how big they are getting!
Wonderful shots! They are so big and their faces are shining with joy!
Cute cute cute!I love their little sassy poses in those shots.
That's a lotta cuteness for just one post!
Beautiful!!And I ditto JM. So big!
So cute! John can see the Rohrer family resemblances :)
Cute, Cute, Cute!
Love them all! I still can't believe C! Where is your baby? Man!!!
There is a whole lot of cuteness going on in this post. Dimples galore!
Adorable!
what beautiful photos. i love the last three posing ones. you're kids are so stinkin' cute.
Wow, Leigh Ann, they are just toooooo cute. How do you keep from eating them up????
Post a Comment
16 comments:
CUTE!
Those are just adorable! I'm loving those dimples...seriously so cute.
Have some questions for you about hs, mind if I send you and email some time soon?
Good choice!!!
Susan
OH MY GOSH, I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GROWN-UP COLIN LOOKS!
You're killing me, LA. Your kids are growing up before my eyes. *sniff*
So cute, especially those dimples, I can't believe how big they are getting!
Wonderful shots! They are so big and their faces are shining with joy!
Cute cute cute!
I love their little sassy poses in those shots.
That's a lotta cuteness for just one post!
Beautiful!!
And I ditto JM. So big!
So cute! John can see the Rohrer family resemblances :)
Cute, Cute, Cute!
Love them all! I still can't believe C! Where is your baby? Man!!!
There is a whole lot of cuteness going on in this post. Dimples galore!
Adorable!
what beautiful photos. i love the last three posing ones. you're kids are so stinkin' cute.
Wow, Leigh Ann, they are just toooooo cute. How do you keep from eating them up????
Post a Comment