January 18, 2010

Thanks Cra.yo.la! Love, Mom











Thank you cray.ola for making Mom's sick day not a total loss for everyone!



post signature

9 comments:

Just Mom said...

I <3 Cray.ola products. :-D



Hope you feel better soon. :-(

Tracy said...

How cool!

Lynn said...

So cool! What a fun idea! Just so they know these are the ONLY markers to use on the windows. ;o)

Anonymous said...

What? No pudding on the windows? I know a friend of yours who lets her child use pudding.

Tracy said...

Those look SUPER DUPER FUN!!!

Susan said...

Sorry to hear you are under the weather.
Susan

... said...

i don't think they had these when my kids were little. they would have loved them - and me, too.

hope you feel better soon.

angie128 said...

Oh that looks fun! Hope everybody gets well soon.

Brenda said...

Hello Leigh Ann,
Just wanted to stop by from Hearts in One Accord blog and 'meet' you again.
Hope I can get to know you better.
Those window crayons look so fun, I think I'd like some for myself!!
God bless!