January 22, 2010

1 girl - 2 brothers

She's growing up in a land of pirate ships,

temples of doom,

and ships in a galaxy far, far away.

But I have no worries, she can hold her own,

As Elizabeth, Marion or Princess Leia.










She's an ACTION HEROINE in her own right!
post signature

10 comments:

Just Mom said...

I love those Lego pieces. Which set are they from?


Oh! Elle? You go, girl.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

that looks like a very familiar scene. although, i have just as many shots of a young boy in our house dressed to the nines in 'dress up' wear....walking around in high heels:0)

Tracy said...

Good for her! I was the only girl with three brothers, and never even got the chance to put a crown on my head. I love that she's all dressed up to play with the boys.

weavermom said...

Super cute! I agree- you go, girl!!

Susan said...

Always precious, and hard to top!!!

angie128 said...

Priceless picture.

michelle said...

Too cute. Tori would do the exact same thing. She loves playing with blake and all his boy toys!

Amy said...

Way to go girl! The perfect combination in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

Had 3 older brothers of my own, but remained totally girly all of my life. I was always fascinated at what they were doing, but never spent a day without a doll in my arms.

Still scratching my head as to why they hunt and fish. I guess those genes just passed me by.

... said...

yep, i wouldn't worry too much about her =)

it will be fun to watch Q be her protector when the time comes.

sorry i didn't get back to you on LOVELY BONES. i liked it, but i liked the book better. i loved all the imagery.

have a good weekend.