Why isn't South Dakota on your list of "Hope to get to" places??????
My dream would be Ireland or Israel.
Hmph! and NO Michigan either!
I like to dream of going to Hawaii with two friends I've never met. Can you think of anyone that might have the same dream? ;)
Great list of places that you want to visit...I would have to agree with you on them!
Um...Ginger...I hope one of those friends was ME because I'm coming!!!I've been to two of your hope-I-get-to places. I love dreaming of vacation almost as much as I love being on vacation....almost.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Why isn't South Dakota on your list of "Hope to get to" places??????
My dream would be Ireland or Israel.
Hmph! and NO Michigan either!
I like to dream of going to Hawaii with two friends I've never met. Can you think of anyone that might have the same dream? ;)
Great list of places that you want to visit...I would have to agree with you on them!
Um...Ginger...I hope one of those friends was ME because I'm coming!!!
I've been to two of your hope-I-get-to places. I love dreaming of vacation almost as much as I love being on vacation....almost.
Post a Comment